700rwhp?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
I currently have 2.2 KB on E85. I am thinking about selling it and switching to a VMP 2.3 TVS due the impressive results i have seen with them. I would like to hit 700rwhp on e85. My current fuel setup is as follows:
80lb inj
GT pumps
40 amp bap
dual fpdm
-8 supply line
wiring upgrade.

Can i safely support 700 or so? I dont really want to upgrade injectors due to driveability concerns.

CBelleperche

Established Member
You'll be really really close... I put down 730 on E85 with 80# injectors and they are close to being maxed out. I'm running a Vortech V-7 Ysi @ 18lbs

speednutz

Established Member
I currently have 2.2 KB on E85. I am thinking about selling it and switching to a VMP 2.3 TVS due the impressive results i have seen with them. I would like to hit 700rwhp on e85. My current fuel setup is as follows:
80lb inj
GT pumps
40 amp bap
dual fpdm
-8 supply line
wiring upgrade.

Can i safely support 700 or so? I dont really want to upgrade injectors due to driveability concerns.

Fuel Pumps might be a problem.

runsonboost

Established Member
Its trial and error with the pumps in my experience. I saw alot of people getting them up to 700 wheel, I put some in my car and it tapped at 600. Now Brent has my old pumps and he is making close to 700. depends on the car and the tuner really. I have twin 340's now and only managed 645 without my BAP, with the BAP im sure they would have no problems doing 700.

nycarpenter

Established Member
80lb inj
GT pumps
40 amp bap
dual fpdm
-8 supply line
wiring upgrade.

Very similar setup on WS6JJP's car. Whipple 2.3 E85 and he sports a 4 lb lower. He dropped near 700 and 640 TQ on a hot ass day in July and his A/F never blinked. In my book your setup should be just fine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread