7000$ Terminator

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
By "Clean" title he must mean the title itself has no coffee stains or tears on it. "Yeah bro, its clean, I have it right here, its not dirty at all, looks like a fresh piece of paper!"

Its probably a pos that needs work.

Or an owner who is the opposite of the high as **** owners we see here and just sees it as a 13 year old mustang worth.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Seems like a good way to get robbed.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
You know what they say about things that are too good to be true.........

A quick Google Image Search shows it comes back to a guy on Streetfire as the above poster mentioned.

Zemedici

Established Member
This has your name all over it, just don't get shot. Of course if this thing is even remotely legit it probably has 150k + miles AND a rebuilt title.

PWjYJsv.png

Well shit.

And I'm all out of candy.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Looks like they were setting up an armed robbery of some mustang junky with 7k burning a hole in his pocket

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Looks like they were setting up an armed robbery of some mustang junky with 7k burning a hole in his pocket

Why would you use some random number then if you were going to rob someone? You would need to setup the meet in order to carry out the task.

And I dont know who is getting robbed these days, meet at a place and if you drive in and dont see a white cobra, you leave. If you are waiting for someone and nobody pulls up in white cobra, leave. Its not a difficult concept, you are there to check out a white cobra, if none comes, then you leave. Also, if you are going to check out a car, dont bring cash on the first round. Only an idiot would bring cash on the first time seeing a car, and if that person gets robbed the ****ing deserve it for being stupid. Nobody buying crown vics from me brought cash the first time they saw the cars, and I dont expect them to. When I check out a car, I sure in the hell dont go alone.

Users who are viewing this thread