$700,000 Value INCREASE in 2 years: 2020 Ford GT | The Appraiser

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Interesting.

Does everyone else (I know I do) agree with him about which one they’d rather have?

An 05/06 would be one of the first cars I’d buy when the lottery ticket hits. New GT, not even sure.

I'm pretty sure most agree that the 05/06 is the more fun car to own. The new one will slaughter it in every way though.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Choosing the 05/06 is definitely an emotionally driven decision

Definitely would be for me. I think the 05/06 looks better and I just have to have a V8. Something about a fast V6 that just does not compute with me LMAO!!!!

Badass!!!!
Ford GT.jpg

TORQUERULES

Established Member
The new GT is beautiful is a much better performer than people realize, but the 05/06 has the looks and nostalgia. Plus, it is the king of the flying mile. The aerodynamic profile coupled with the powertrain that offers room to build and it is killer.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Definitely would be for me. I think the 05/06 looks better and I just have to have a V8. Something about a fast V6 that just does not compute with me LMAO!!!!

Badass!!!!
View attachment 1785281
Lol on the hating of the V6 Glenn. My truck has a tiny V6 that'll shock you. I'd take the new one all day over the old one.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Lol on the hating of the V6 Glenn. My truck has a tiny V6 that'll shock you. I'd take the new one all day over the old one.
Oh believe me Brad, I'm no stranger. My wife has a F-150 Lariat Ecoboost edition with the turbo V6. When I test drove it the salesman told me to hit it. That V6 spun the tires no problem LOL.

I just can't get onboard the V6 over V8 mindset LOL....

BTW, I just noticed your sig:
13COBRA said:
@gimmie11s meat excites my taste buds!

ROFLMAO!!!!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh believe me Brad, I'm no stranger. My wife has a F-150 Lariat Ecoboost edition with the turbo V6. When I test drove it the salesman told me to hit it. That V6 spun the tires no problem LOL.

13COBRA said:

ROFLMAO!!!!
just pretend it's a diesel. same amount of cylinders lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

13COBRA said:

ROFLMAO!!!!

Beef jerky thread ;)

I want one of each.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This thread reminds me of threads comparing the C8 Vettes to previous gens. The C8 is as polarizing to many as the 2020 GT is to 2005-2006 GTs. Despite the fact that performance wise and engineering wise the C8 is just superior. But that doesn't matter to many "purists". I would prefer the '05-'06 Ford GT as well, as nice as the 2020 is.

Users who are viewing this thread