7-up Mustang $79000

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Damn even has the original 7 up bottles. Belongs in a museum.

No way in hell anyone of us would pay that ask price but I wouldn't be surprised if an avid Ford collector pays close to the ask.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Ok thanks. I learned something. Still not 79k though, But a collector would probably give decent money. I wonder what it would fetch at Beret Jackson ?

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Okay, I had to laugh at this:

00x0x_4u3yuMwqDVe_1200x900.jpg

A Mustang OR a 2L bottle of 7-Up.

A Mustang OR a bowl of mac-n-cheese.
A Mustang OR a roll of Cottonelle.
A Mustang OR a pack of Twizzlers.
A Mustang OR ...

Damn. LOL

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
No Ford made some limited edition models for the Fox. That’s one of them. They also have a yellow vert LX that a special edition.

Not quite.

This WAS supposed to be a promotional car with 7 Up, to be won in a contest as GT Premi pointed out.

The contest was cancelled after ford had already built the cars, so they were then sold by dealers as a “limited edition” car.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I don't know how many of you ever bought a low miles car that sat for several decades... but it's not cheap to fix. I got a 35 yo CUCV for $4k. The truck is rust free with 53k on the clock. All of the interior plastics degraded to the point that things crumble with you touch them, brakes were seize, tires dry rot, bearing seized to the axle.

We fixed so much stuff that we're up to $10k in repairs on what was suposed to be a super clean truck. We havent even started with the steering that started leaking after 3 miles through the neighborhood.

I'll never buy another low miles "old" vehicle again. If I paid any real money for the truck, I would be super pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread