$7.0m Shelby Daytona Coupe at the track!

roadracer247

Established Member
[video=youtube;QI2YRnT0LyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI2YRnT0LyE[/video]

Love seeing these classics actually being driven! :coolman:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Looks like the old GT40 can still bring the heat on a track after all these decades. :rockon:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome video. That's probably why I'm not rich cause I would do the same thing as this guy.

starnsey

Established Member
I would be beyond tense driving that thing. I'm paranoid of wrecking a $15,000 car. Can't imagine a car that costs that much. Luckily people with fatter wallets and bigger balls than me exist.

chao5.0

Established Member
seen that a while back, he has balls to throw that thing around, much less at spa because Eau Rouge is no joke.

Coiled03

Established Member
seen that a while back, he has balls to throw that thing around, much less at spa because Eau Rouge is no joke.

They aren't taking it at F1 speeds. I imagine Eau Rouge is much more tame at the speeds they're going.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I would be beyond tense driving that thing. I'm paranoid of wrecking a $15,000 car. Can't imagine a car that costs that much. Luckily people with fatter wallets and bigger balls than me exist.

Insurance. And if they have the coin to drop $7M on a car, then $7M is probably not a big deal to them.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

^This

Saw 'em auction off a Factiory 5 Shelby Daytona Cobra replica the other night on Mecum. It was at like $40K then they went to commercial...

They talked about this $7M Daytona that was was recently auctioned off. They said there were only 6 built , and all still live.:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh that sounds SO awesome. Raw V8 heaven. I could never do that in a $7M car, though. Unless I was a multi-billionaire. LOL.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I love seeing old classics chase down newer technology. Not sure what it was but they Daytona was kissing the ass of another supercar.

That GT40 fly by tho! Hnnnnnnnnnnng

Users who are viewing this thread