6k-Mile 2000 Ford F-350 Super Duty Power Stroke Dually 6-Speed 4×4 on BaT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, unless it's a collectible, makes no sense to spend that kind of money on a truck with no manufacturer warranty, and a ton less technology/features/quality/trim.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, unless it's a collectible, makes no sense to spend that kind of money on a truck with no manufacturer warranty, and a ton less technology/features/quality/trim.

Paying $60k for a truck with 6k miles, I'm assuming the new owner isn't planning to use it at the job site.

As for less features.

I would not trade my '05 for a '22.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Paying $60k for a truck with 6k miles, I'm assuming the new owner isn't planning to use it at the job site.

As for less features.

I would not trade my '05 for a '22.
Lol

Not even straight across?

Sent from my Potato

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol

Not even straight across?

Sent from my Potato

our 05 with the 6.0 has been a reasonably good truck, would trade it for a new 6.7 in a heartbeat. As little as it gets used these days/what we pull, it's replacement would likely be a 7.3 gas motor.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Straight trade? Sure, then sell the '22 and buy another Cateye and pocket the $30k.
Have you driven a new one?
our 05 with the 6.0 has been a reasonably good truck, would trade it for a new 6.7 in a heartbeat. As little as it gets used these days/what we pull, it's replacement would likely be a 7.3 gas motor.

The 7.3s are stout. I was thoroughly impressed with it.

I have a few customers that have added some serious power to them and they're ridiculous. They sound amazing and run like crazy.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Have you driven a new one?

The 7.3s are stout. I was thoroughly impressed with it.

I have a few customers that have added some serious power to them and they're ridiculous. They sound amazing and run like crazy.
I figure worst case it gets a whipple :ROFLMAO:

We aren't pulling 3-4 horses and shit back and forth to NC anymore so that killed a lot of the towing need.

Looking forward to checking out my uncle's truck when it comes in - PM me info the 7.3 tuning when ya get a chance, if it really picks up a few MPG I can see my uncle doing it once it's got some run time to make sure there aren't any obvious issues that might require warranty work.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Complicated emissions systems and the fragile CP4 injection pump have cooled the passion for a 6.7 Powerstoke in many Super Duty buyers I know.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yup.

Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe it's the simple asthetics, but something is lost in almost every new car on the market today.

So interesting.

Might be an age thing too I guess.

I have absolutely 0 interest in driving old stuff. I used to think I wanted an old Fastback...now the only way I would own one is if it was resto-modded.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
So interesting.

Might be an age thing too I guess.

I have absolutely 0 interest in driving old stuff. I used to think I wanted an old Fastback...now the only way I would own one is if it was resto-modded.
As in a 60's fastback?

I just don't feel like a 15 year old car is "old".

My only issue with old cars is when their so worn out you are replacing everything on them just to keep them going.

My '19 Scat was super cool and fun, but it was never more fun then my '98 GT or 986 Boxster.

My '03 Cobra, has never been fun.....

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
As in a 60's fastback?

I just don't feel like a 15 year old car is "old".

My only issue with old cars is when their so worn out you are replacing everything on them just to keep them going.

My '19 Scat was super cool and fun, but it was never more fun then my '98 GT or 986 Boxster.

My '03 Cobra, has never been fun.....

Yeah, a 60s.

A 2000 is 22 years (23 model years) old....that's 65% of my life haha

Users who are viewing this thread