68 Shelby GT350 photo shoot.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted but thought you guys would appreciate the photos.

This is my 68 with 38,000 original miles, original interior, original paint (except for the hood and deck lid.) I bought the car 5 years ago now and finally got around to getting high quality pictures taken.

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0528.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

Last edited:

Established Member
You have any under the hood? Trying to get my 68 vacuum lines right. Also, do you have a big plastic somg canister under the passenger fender with a line coming from the fuel tank?

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
That’ll do!

I bet you’re glad you bought five years ago instead of now.

I’ve only seen one or two real GT350/500s out on the road. The one I remember definitely didn’t look like that one.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
You have any under the hood? Trying to get my 68 vacuum lines right. Also, do you have a big plastic somg canister under the passenger fender with a line coming from the fuel tank?

The smog equipment was removed by the original owner. I have a couple photos but they’re not the greatest.

Image1634557129.880856.jpg
IMG_4543.JPG

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
That’ll do!

I bet you’re glad you bought five years ago instead of now.

I’ve only seen one or two real GT350/500s out on the road. The one I remember definitely didn’t look like that one.

Yeah the timing of the purchase couldn’t have been better.. They’re prices have really started to take off. I just had the car appraised in order to increase the insurance coverage on it. Let’s just say the car is worth more than double what I paid 5 years ago.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Stunningly gorgeous '68 GT-500! It's condition is amazing, considering that most of the paint is original. And THAT increases the value of this gem. Great photos, too. My favorite is the first one.

I'm waiting for Brady to pop in here.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Stunningly gorgeous '68 GT-500! It's condition is amazing, considering that most of the paint is original. And THAT increases the value of this gem. Great photos, too. My favorite is the first one.

I'm waiting for Brady to pop in here.

Thank you! I think so too. The first one is my favorite as well.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Wow! When Ford actually made a Mustang with some character and lines! Unlike the bubbles they produce today smh.

Users who are viewing this thread