67 Mustang Fastback Restomod (Feeler)

cotten

Established Member
Just putting a feeler add out there as my priorities are always changing...
My build can be found below. The condition of the car speaks for itself. Estimated $10k left in paint work and some wrench time to be complete.
Serious Offers only. Trade plus cash accepted for a worthwhile deal. And no, I will not accept a $20k offer and I will not part out. This is a $125k car finished.

Build link

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/classic-mustangs-353/931707-67-gt500e-restomod-build.html

TFStang

Established Member
Beautiful car! Why did you go with 17's for wheels as opposed to 18's or staggered 18's & 19's? For such an aggressive looking car, I think that would be the icing on the cake. Beautiful either way. What are you looking to get for it?

cotten

Established Member
the 17's allow for such a smoother ride without having the 40 to 30 series tire. It also allows for a lower ride height opposed to 18's. But yes, i agree. Looking back, I should have went with 18's. ;)

As the car sits, If i dont touch it again, i think 85k would be a round number considering I have every part to put it back together and nothing is junk. (full mustangstofear interior, console, autometer shelby gauges, carpet, power windows, all NOS OEM TRIM, new smoked glass, all seals, new restomod seats, new wiring harness, old air products a/c, etc...) The list is never ending and my garage and one bedroom is full of parts. Drivetrain alone ran about $35k, excluding the accessories.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread