650HP 01 cobra for sale 64k miles

Andrew1021

Established Member
give me a call tomorrow. i have a guy buying my car sometime this week and id like to talk to you more about this car. i am extremely interested and i will have a sports car transporter come pick it up

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
sorry guys ive been out of town on business and just got back in last night... i have tons of PM's and emails to answer so I will be doing as much of that as possible today.. sorry for the delay

turbod ss

Established Member
is there anyway to get a build sheet for me on the motor? also is there any rust or anything like that on the car?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
i do not have a buildsheet for the car, however i am sure that if boosted performance still has y receipts on file getting a print out of the labor, parts, ect would only be a phone call away.. as fr the bassani exhaust, you can see it and know its there, the injectors are flow matched 60# ers but i dont have the original receipt for them and the shop i bought them from went out of business a few years later so youll have to take my word for it on those i guess.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
as for rust.. other than the surface rust you get on headers after time and little brake parts and what not there should not be any rust anywhere on the car..

turbod ss

Established Member
Ok cool. well i will be looking forward to talking with soon about the car more and see what can work out if that guy dosen't buy it.

turbod ss

Established Member
So wait who is selling the car? i thought this was open by venomoussvt?
he was suppose to get in touch with me about the car?

Users who are viewing this thread