650HP 01 cobra for sale 64k miles

tankerman1981

Established Member
wow seriously if i had the money... i mean never been a real fan of yellow but that is one sick cobra and I would love one like that... GLWS... Any interior Pics???

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
been out of town lately guys, i just got back today so i am gonna go out tomorrow, reinstall the back seat, had a seat deleted in the car, and get it cleaned up and take some more pics with interior pics as well.

turbod ss

Established Member
also i see there are black saleen wheels on in the pictures. are those an extra set that come with the car or no?

DewieJR

Established Member
Mileage still correct at 64k and what fuel is being used for 678rwhp race or pump?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Mileage still correct at 64k and what fuel is being used for 678rwhp race or pump?

from my first post
SCT tuned by cp racing in charlotte nc
current pulley/tune setup for 12psi made 550rwhp 496 ft lbs tq. (very rich and on only 17* total timing)

and

completely unmolested car, clear title, wanting to buy a house and this would make a nice down payment. 67k original miles.

and the car made 678 on 93 pump gas but i no longer have that tune or that pulley. The motor is now also an overbore as well from that original build.

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
bump... car is just sittin under the carport and rotting, someone buy it. Hasnt been driven in 2 months now. I gotta wash it, charge the battery, and clean out the inside and reinstall the rear seat this week.

I havent done anything with this car in so long after getting it cleaned up I will list a full list of things that I think are wrong with the car ie chip in the paint, chip in a wheel, ect. whatever i can find that i think is less that fantastic shape, then maybe someone can make me a serious offer.

mylilpony71

Established Member
whats the lowest you would take i have cash in hand for this baby you just going to have to cut me a lil break?

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
sorry for missing some of these posts guys.. i rarely get notifications from this forum for some reason which is why i dont post here a lot any more. Sometimes i just forget to come back and check on it for a few days and i miss some posts..

sorry no trades, i bought a truck and this car is going to pay for the truck so i wont have any payments.

mylilpony71 PM sent

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
TTT price updated in first post with more info.

diff needs to be serviced in the car and i refuse to screw with it at this point. id assume let the car rot than turn a wrench on it honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread