Bassani 01 cobra Catback
stock cams/heads
60 lb flowmatched injectors
dual SVT fuel pumps
-8 fuel lines from back to front
3.27 gears
procharger d1-sc race kit with 3 core race intercooler and race bypass valve
SCT tuned by cp racing in charlotte nc
current pulley/tune setup for 12psi made 550rwhp 496 ft lbs tq. (very rich and on only 17* total timing)
ready for 19 psi and a big tune for some big power!
t45 trans (stock 3650 was crap IMHO)

Ford racing cobra R hood
Ford racing cobra R splitter
Projector headlights (not the shitty halo lights)
Steeda Race wing
18x9/18x10.5 03 cobra AFS wheels chrome
bullitt fuel door
billet interior accessories

completely unmolested car, clear title. 67k original miles.

car needs the diff serviced, should be just diff fluid and friction modifier but im not fooling with it. Come get the car with a rollback for 14k.

PM me or email me at [email protected]

more pics available at VenomousSVT.com and VenomousSVT - a set on Flickr

2170130003_785e7ff902_o.jpg

i485.jpg

Last edited:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Just when i get out of the game you pull this out! Damnt! GLWS!!! How many miles on motor? Just wondering even though you said recently.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
'm pretty much where i want to be selling it... if someone was very serious and was making me a serious offer then maybe we can talk... i literally changed the price of this car to what i had originally said was my bottom dollar i would take for it, there isnt much fuzz room here

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
what is the compression on the motor and do you have the build sheet?

it is am 8.5:1 motor.. They shop that built this last motor I am sure can produce me a build sheet.. i am still good friends with the guys and they know everything that is in it now.

I also forgot to mention I think that the car had an overbore this last build but I think it was only 30 over, I could check with boosted to clear that up for sure though. And one last tidbit.... this motor has around 2k-2500 miles on it ONLY.... it was broken in with no boost, oil changed at 20/250/500/1000 miles. I did not start heat cycles on the motor untill 750 miles and did not throw boost on it till 1000 miles. It never got a full broken in glory pull till around 1250ish miles on the motor. I am not a drag racer, not a street racer (did when the car had a stock motor and a shot of gas 30k miles ago and 5 years ago..LOL), when i say this is an unmolested car, i seriously mean that I dont beat on my shit.. i get hell al the time for dumping so much money into something that I dont drive hard.. but I built it to enjoy, and if I want to go I can.. if I want to cruise, I can do that too.

Users who are viewing this thread