6262 integra GSR vs 1000hp HPF m3

trevkm7

Established Member
I heard on bimmerforums that that particular integra traps above 145mph. Fast stuff.

crazy,such a sleeper too.With the way it looks I'd never expect that integra to even be turbo'd never mind be able to outrun a 1,000hp car.

EDIT- A friend of a friend owns one of these HPF m3's. His makes 670hp on 93 and water/meth. He came out for a cruise with us one night and they are NO joke,they absolutely scream.

Last edited:

computer_nerd

Established Member
crazy,such a sleeper too.With the way it looks I'd never expect that integra to even be turbo'd never mind be able to outrun a 1,000hp car.

EDIT- A friend of a friend owns one of these HPF m3's. His makes 670hp on 93 and water/meth. He came out for a cruise with us one night and they are NO joke,they absolutely scream.

yea but too bad their kits are so dam expensive..

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
^ tell me about it, I remember when they had that misfit3000 m3, it got me into M3's then I saw how much it took to turbo charge those bitches and I was completely turned off.
For me even if the price of a c6z is a lot more, just doing a full bolt on of that is VERY formidable on the street. Also I don't even need to bring the GTR into this, those are monsters too.

Bad ass race for sure, anyone know if they raced for $?
Fricken GSR is a COMPLETE sleeper!

Last edited:

BigMikeUGA

REPUBLICAN
Established Member
M3's are pretty maxed out from the factory unless you want to spend stupid money. A good friend of mine had an '02 E46 and not has a '08 E92. A new engine for an E92 is $30k if you blow one up. No thanks!

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
M3's are pretty maxed out from the factory unless you want to spend stupid money. A good friend of mine had an '02 E46 and not has a '08 E92. A new engine for an E92 is $30k if you blow one up. No thanks!
LOL no thanks!
For that money you can buy TWO LS7 motors and put that bitch in the m3 and smoke every factory bmw ever made.

trevkm7

Established Member

I'm with you on that haha no way I'd spend that much. I love BMW's but I'd never want to own one.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
First car in HS was GSR....i will always have a spot for them.

20-COBRA-03

Banned

you mean this one...
[youtube_browser]OM8osNQxpNo[/youtube_browser]

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
The Wing on the BMW wasn't helping nor having a passenger...Saw M3 owner realized his mistakes.

HolyShiznit

Established Member
I know both of them in the video.

This was from a 90mph roll. The M3 is the personal car of HorsepowerFreaks owner. Here is the dyno graph, the "stage 5" dyno I am still digging for but it's even worse than this one.

The Teggy traps 136 on street tires at the track and did 146ish with slicks. When he runs from 80+ it can hook. It gets beat up pretty bad by cars that trap a lot lower if they run from dig or 40-50 rolls.

Stage4.gif

TheHitman™

Established Member

That's more than half the price of a brand new M3. Doesn't make any sense.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i like how stock the integra looks too. its all about power to weight ratio

Not only that, but FWD with a 5spd is perfect for roll racing.

Plus a small displacement high revving motor with a big snail is all freaking top end. Once that bitch spools it just keeps pulling, and with tuning apparatus like hondata or whatnot, he can likely NLTS (no lift to shift) meaning he stays flat footed the entire run, so once that turbo spools the first time thats the only time it will need to.

I love the gearing in my GST, its great for roll racing with a big ****ing snail. 3rd gear goes all the way up to 100ish mph at 7k with 4th taking it up to 145 at 7k. Perfect for high horsepower freeway jaunts.

Users who are viewing this thread