60hp and 88 torque on tune alone!

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We have done plenty of research on the taurus sho and have been able to pull huge power gains from just a tune alone and even more power with bolt ons! We see gains over 59hp and 88tq on your otherwise stock vehicle! If interested feel free to give me a call at 313-561-5500 extension 104! My name is Cody and i will be glad to assist you.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words! We always strive to make the best performance gains while still keeping the vehicles reliable!

And that's exactly why I went with you guys. My '12 MKS ran a 13.3 two months ago with a tune/3bar and thermostat. 12's without a doubt if the weather was better.

Have there been any updated tunes for the '10-12 cars? I'm currently running the Stage 4+X 93 race tune.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
And that's exactly why I went with you guys. My '12 MKS ran a 13.3 two months ago with a tune/3bar and thermostat. 12's without a doubt if the weather was better.

Have there been any updated tunes for the '10-12 cars? I'm currently running the Stage 4+X 93 race tune.
I believe as of right now thats the best we have, you can email [email protected] and ask if they have anything available that i do not know about

Users who are viewing this thread