600 RWHP 10 Sec Turbo GT

Boosted0range

Established Member
Bump you may remember me from the mustang car club from forever ago? i had the red 5.0 with the gray top... we hung out at a Delaware car meet one time. Kyle from hagerstown md.

good luck with the sale, car has come a long way!

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
I have followed this build since day one, nothing but quality parts and great work. That said, while it will be super sad to see this go, you are NUTS to not part it out. It's a STEALLL for 11k!!

justinschmidt1

Established Member
I have followed this build since day one, nothing but quality parts and great work. That said, while it will be super sad to see this go, you are NUTS to not part it out. It's a STEALLL for 11k!!

I can count up 11k in parts and receipts over the past 6 months sadly but I want to move the car and I'm not going to ask some unreasonable price like 20k that nobody will ever pay so why not just start low.

Someone is definitely getting a hell of a steal here...I just don't have the time to part it out and want or gone.

stangbanger856

Established Member
Sick car man. And I bet Matts tune is spot on. He never likes to add timing on a street tune. I'm at 14 PSI with my Vortech and only make 445 WHP with 13* of timing.

Wouldn't be intreted in a trade would ya? Lol

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Sick car man. And I bet Matts tune is spot on. He never likes to add timing on a street tune. I'm at 14 PSI with my Vortech and only make 445 WHP with 13* of timing.

Wouldn't be intreted in a trade would ya? Lol
Lol not really looking for a trade to be honest

And yea matts tunes are usually conservative.

The car is laying down like 470/480 with the 9-10 psi setting through an auto so no reason to really run any crazy boost on pump gas anyway although it seemed fine on 15 psi with 13-14 degrees of timing

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Ok so I finally got around to doing a little testing on the car....as I said before, I basically put the car away and stepped away from it before posting this so I really had no answers.

Anyways, I decided to pull it out and put a lower boost spring in the waste gate today to to see if it had any issues on small boost.

Well, I put a 3 psi spring in it and it had no issues at all other than being slow so take it for what it is I guess.....still not 100% sure what the cause is but at least I can say without boost it doesnt seem to have any issue.

Users who are viewing this thread