600 HP Evo vs Cobra

ctgreddy

Established Member
very nice! what was done to the cobra? and man that chick was piiiiissseddd lol.

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
lol i thought the honking was spaced out well to start the race haha jk good run wish evos could run like there owners mouths lol i kid agian :lol:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn nice kill for the cobra, that angry lady probably had to pop that's why she was so mad lol

SpeedRite

Established Member
I was told 600 HP, but there is a lot of mouth running and hearsay in the street scene. I know he wasn't running e85 since he wants to re-run on it. Rematch this weekend from a dig. He'll 60ft the shit out ta me and I'll be playing catch-up. Let's just say the cobra makes power, full torque at 2400 rpmish.

SpeedRite

Established Member
He doesn't loose very often, BTW. The day before he ass raped a 600+ HP GTO.
He claims stage 2, street trim. I've heard rumor of FP Black. Donno. All I know is he called me out. So obviously he believes he makes enough power to win.

My first big win though. I keep getting setup with TT Z06's and stupid fast cars.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Looks like you got the bugs worked out you had! Great kill!
You need to bring that beast to the track rental this Saturday at mason Dixon or MIR October 18th and play with another 700hp E85 car ;-)

Demonio1023

Established Member
He doesn't loose very often, BTW. The day before he ass raped a 600+ HP GTO.
He claims stage 2, street trim. I've heard rumor of FP Black. Donno. All I know is he called me out. So obviously he believes he makes enough power to win.

My first big win though. I keep getting setup with TT Z06's and stupid fast cars.

LOL my car is not that fast! Dude you missed out last night! Let me know when this is happening, I want to come out and watch. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread