60-130 & 1/4 mile calculator...

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
No problem...............can you give me a race trim weight and what rubber your running out back? Running Skinnies up front?
4040#
Front drag skinnies
Rear 28x12.5 bias ply
Manual transmission 1000rwhp dynojet
Haven’t tried Dragy with the car yet.
-J

BRUT4L V

Here is what I can tell you from this Dragy Slip. You barely eeked out 130 mph terminal velocity....130.02 to be exact. You averaged 545 HP at the contact patch during the 8.191s it took, You managed to pull an average of .39g's during the 60-130. Your Zero to 60 mph was done in 3.431s and you were pulling .83g's at 60 mph. Remember you have 668 BHP and by the time it gets to your rear wheels you are probably down to (based on all my ATS-V and CT4-V BW dyno testing) you probably have about 615 WHP and when you are at the track and your car has to actually pull 4300 lbs down the track instead of just rolling a 400lb drum you will see another 5-8% loss in HP at the wheels. Your car showed it was producing at least 565 HP Peak HP at the contact patches. I find it hard to believe you made an 11.1s pass in a stock CT5-V BW. How is that possible? It had to have been a Dragy Run.

ArabianOak

Established Member
Here is what I can tell you from this Dragy Slip. You barely eeked out 130 mph terminal velocity....130.02 to be exact. You averaged 545 HP at the contact patch during the 8.191s it took, You managed to pull an average of .39g's during the 60-130. Your Zero to 60 mph was done in 3.431s and you were pulling .83g's at 60 mph. Remember you have 668 BHP and by the time it gets to your rear wheels you are probably down to (based on all my ATS-V and CT4-V BW dyno testing) you probably have about 615 WHP and when you are at the track and your car has to actually pull 4300 lbs down the track instead of just rolling a 400lb drum you will see another 5-8% loss in HP at the wheels. Your car showed it was producing at least 565 HP Peak HP at the contact patches. I find it hard to believe you made an 11.1s pass in a stock CT5-V BW. How is that possible? It had to have been a Dragy Run.
Dragy run but many have done 11.1 with the a10 stock. I believe it’s possible in good weather and race fuel. Once my ported blower gets installed I’ll give you updated numbers. Thank you!

BRUT4L V

Would be interesting to see your program on this slip. I haven’t had a chance to get a good Dragy run yet.
-J

View attachment 1810203
From this slip you busted a 4.972s 60-130. You traveled 717.84 feet and averaged .64g's. Your zero to 60 was 2.221s and it took you 111.9 ft to get there and were pulling .835g's at 60 mph. Your car had to be developing 905 HP at the contact patches for you to produce that time slip. Again remember that you had 1000 HP on a dyno while your car was essentially under NO LOAD. On the track it has to do serious work and pull you and your car down the track. Your Mustang showed that it peaked at about 895 Wheel HP. My program can tell much more but It requires gear ratios and weather data.

BRUT4L V

Dragy run but many have done 11.1 with the a10 stock. I believe it’s possible in good weather and race fuel. Once my ported blower gets installed I’ll give you updated numbers. Thank you!
You do know that the Global B ECM code has been cracked on the CT4 and CT5-V BW's and the C8 Vettes correct? Your motor can be tuned remotely the same way my 2016 ATS-V was. My tuner is one of only a small handfull that is authorized to do so. He is currently tuning the first Cadillac Navigator V.

ArabianOak

Established Member
You do know that the Global B ECM code has been cracked on the CT4 and CT5-V BW's and the C8 Vettes correct? Your motor can be tuned remotely the same way my 2016 ATS-V was. My tuner is one of only a small handfull that is authorized to do so. He is currently tuning the first Cadillac Navigator V.
name of tuner please...

Users who are viewing this thread