6.2L Raptor Corsa Exhaust, Airaid CAI, Dyno Tune Results

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
The stock baseline was 323 RWHP / 343 RWTQ. We then installed the Corsa exhaust system and put the truck back on the dyno. The numbers with only the Corsa exhaust were 333 RWHP / 351 RWTQ.

adamhardinraptor.jpg

We then installed an Airaid CAI and our custom dyno tune. This combination made 353 RWHP / 369 RWTQ.

adamhardincorsavstunecai.jpg

I got some video of it on the dyno and a little test run on the street (sorry for the quality, it was pretty bouncy and I couldn't keep the camera steady).

[youtube_browser]7N4qpZ34jpw[/youtube_browser]

DSC_0627.jpg

DSC_0630.jpg

DSC_0623.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Last edited:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
I know power is important, but how did the gas mileage do after the upgrades? I would love to get a little more power along with 2-3 mpg more.

Dadz500

Established Member
I know power is important, but how did the gas mileage do after the upgrades? I would love to get a little more power along with 2-3 mpg more.

Ditto, I am about to do tune, CAI and exhaust is being done today. Want the power but if I can get a couple more MPG out of it that would be great.

Any idea what you are getting now since your upgrades?

Silver Raptor

I Void Warranties
Established Member
Nice Rap! I have exact same set up with the addition of catted SW Longtubes and I dynoed 360/390. The corsa's are fantastic, highly recommend them!

Btw nice color, looks just like mine minus the hood vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread