6.2 HH Tuner/CAI Gains?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Hi gentlemen. I don't have a Raptor but do have an '11 F150 with a 6.2. The truck is stock except for a Banks Monster CB system and resonator delete. My question is what are you Raptor guys seeing for HP gain with a hand held tuner/CAI on 93 and/or E85? I'm buying the tuner more for changing shift points and eliminating the speed limiter but am curious as to the gains you all have seen. Thanks for any input.

Ernie.

Last edited:

JimIII@jdm

Thanks very much Jim, I guess I know where some of my my next commission check is going. :)

Haha call us when your ready, we have been tuning a ton of these 6.2L trucks. You will love the performance, throttle response, and extra fuel economy!! Call anytime 732-780-0770

NYCGT500

Hello Jim, i'm picking up my 14 raptor tomorrow and have a lot of questions on future supercharger additions and mods, I heard a lot of good things about your shop, and cant wait to start modding!!

JimIII@jdm

Hello Jim, i'm picking up my 14 raptor tomorrow and have a lot of questions on future supercharger additions and mods, I heard a lot of good things about your shop, and cant wait to start modding!!

Hey thanks, we certainly do work on a bunch of these trucks and have had some excellent results! Call me if you ever want to talk about it or stop in the shop during our hours sometime.

JimIII

Users who are viewing this thread