$5K over sticker

cobraeric

Established Member
Sarasota Ford in Florida has a 2020 GT500 for $250 under MSRP. Granted its only $250, but that's better than paying markups. Buy from dealers like 13Cobra or shop around. It's a free market and dealers can ask whatever they want but we do not have to buy from them.

kilomikebravo

Established Member
Thanks, Eric, I figured as much. With the whole golden ticket thing, I would have been surprised if it was a 2-seater. Even so, someone is gonna snatch that car up quickly for sure.

kilomikebravo

Established Member
I posted this "on the other site" and figured some might get a grin out of it here. A little PS tweaking and VOILA! "Plum Crazy." Even the Brembo's and bikini match the car. :)

bikini-photo-avatar_31.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Sarasota Ford in Florida has a 2020 GT500 for $250 under MSRP. Granted its only $250, but that's better than paying markups. Buy from dealers like 13Cobra or shop around. It's a free market and dealers can ask whatever they want but we do not have to buy from them.

being a FL dealership they probably have a $500-$1000 non-negotiable dealer fee, just FYI. It's crazy down here

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
being a FL dealership they probably have a $500-$1000 non-negotiable dealer fee, just FYI. It's crazy down here

I have a buddy that runs a Land Rover store down in Miami...They charge $1,995 haha

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
If I had stupid money to spend on a Shelby, I would buy a new gt350 and send it to fathouse for their 1400r package. But I haven’t won the lotto yet so I will just enjoy the cobra on good weather days

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GutweinMC

Established Member
If I had stupid money to spend on a Shelby, I would buy a new gt350 and send it to fathouse for their 1400r package. But I haven’t won the lotto yet so I will just enjoy the cobra on good weather days

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
The Fathouse cars are amazing! They did the tuning on our TT Raptor as well as some tunes for customers cars. Top Notch stuff down there! I need to get down there and take a ride in one!

kilomikebravo

Established Member
EE: I don't know how many vehicles Ford might have been able to sell in Plum Crazy but I bet a few and probably as many or more than Grabber Lime but I doubt as many as Twister Orange. Plum Crazy would look very good with either white or black stripes. For me, the only offered colors I don't care for are Shadow Black, Magnetic, and Velocity Blue, I like all the others.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll add some fuel to the fire. Here is my local dealer with a GT500 for $150k-ish.
8721b02d02a1cab36b58327553025273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread