5k-Mile 2001 Jeep Cherokee Limited 4×4 on BaT

96dreamer

Established Member
Pretty much the same as mine. I just have an extra 250k miles of seasoning for character. Pretty wild to see one as it came off the showroom floor after beating, cutting and welding on this one.
20200604_222540.jpg

mariusvt

Established Member
Man, great memories. I had a 93, 98 and an 01 but all sport models. Would love to have that in my garage but not for that coin.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I would kill for that. To this day, both my old XJ’s were my favorite vehicle I have ever owned. Its still on my list to pick up another one eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Strong money! The paint color should help. It's similar to some of the light grays that we see nowadays. A friend of mine had one, but it was nowhere near the shape of yours, @96dreamer.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Four years ago my uncle went off the deep end when my aunt died and thanks to the magic of google maps I see he still has the identical XJ for the past twenty years. Same color, same leather, same everything except loads of rust. Unfortunately it is just rotting away at the end of his driveway next to his seemingly abandoned house. Poor SUV could have went to a good home.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Insane price!!

I remember balking at $3500 price tags on these trucks 5-6 years ago.

Boy, if I only had a crystal ball.

No shit, for years this was always the "go-to" choice for a $1,500 vehicle.

18mpg, 4wd, simple to work on, plenty of inside space, cheap insurance. Year-Round practical. Millions of spares.

Now they are virtually extinct.

TORQUERULES

Established Member
I want a new Bronco so bad, but the smart financial choice is to keep the Ranger, so I am going to fix up my wife's 2000 Limited XJ. Dark blue color. Perfect body, just needs some minor things and some tasteful enhancements. Hopefully that will quell my itch for a Bronco. I had a '76 Bronco I restored years ago and loved its simplicity. Wish I had never sold it. The XJ reminds me of it.

Users who are viewing this thread