5FDP "Wrong Side of Heaven" Video

03snkvert

Established Member
I thought this was a very Powerful Video, that needed to be shared:
[video=youtube;o_l4Ab5FRwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_l4Ab5FRwM[/video]

03snkvert

Established Member
They seem to be very dedicated to getting the word out to help the returning Vets!

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I must admit, I got something in my eyes around the 4:03 mark

ShiftinGT

Established Member
Good video, my question is why didn't they save some of the money they earned and use it to better themselves so they could have a job after their service?

Flamesuit on:fm:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Good video, my question is why didn't they save some of the money they earned and use it to better themselves so they could have a job after their service?

probably gonna need more than one flame suit lol. Not knowing their situation, it's ridiculous to assume it was purely by poor financial decisions.

Loved that video. Very powerful message.

Zemedici

Established Member

How old are you? You can't have gotten through that many years with such shallow thinking.

Where did it say anything about money in the video?

Regardless of that fact, do you know how QUICKLY veterans have to find employment after leaving the military?

blwn306

Established Member
Not to mention our gov is basically doping our vets rendering them useless when they come back. At the same time the workforce is afraid to hire a vet! You serve and once done your literately dumped stateside having to find your own way home depending where they decided to drop you. Money? Haha why is it people think every soldier makes millions? Most have families at home that need to be supported, and there's no savings to be had. You come home broke, can't find a job, your mind just isn't the same, can't lean on your wife cause she's already stressed out running the show while you were serving, How long will you last?

Users who are viewing this thread