500rwhp 2006 Mustang GT Hellion turbo 10psi vs 95 Cobra turbo 11psi **video**

cuda

Just a short video I threw together from tonight's racing. I raced a 2006 GT, bone stock except it has a Hellion turbo kit on it, 62mm, 10psi. Supposedly it is the first 05/06 body style kit from Hellion, so it is basically experimental. It dynoed down here at Delk at 498rwhp on a mustang dyno. I wanted to run even but he got a little cocky and told me to take the hit. You're riding in my 95 Cobra in the vid... :beer:

http://media.putfile.com/cobravsgt2-0001

Last edited by a moderator:

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Who in the hell was that behind the 06GT? He seemed like he was about to catch him. Did ya'll have someone else with a fast car out that night? Because those headlights behind him, stayed right there behind him...

Last edited:

r6bullet

Established Member
The Foe Hammer said:
Who in the hell was that behind the 06GT? He seemed like he was about to catch him. Did ya'll have someone else with a fast car out that night? Because those headlights behind him, stayed right there behind him...

Yea I just watched the vid again, looks like sombody else wanted some of the action as well. All fast cars, your cobra looks very nice.

cuda

Not sure who that was following us, I know there was a GSXR-1000 right behind us and a POS little truck.

We'll line them up again sometime, I know his car is faster than mine, but I have to enjoy my victory while it lasts!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Pulling means jack if he cant catch em in a reasonable time frame heh but he fugged up giving the 95 the jump, dunno what he was thinking lol

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
pulling means that with a better driver the outcome of the race could have been different.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
TomBoJangles said:
pulling means that with a better driver the outcome of the race could have been different.

ricer excuse. "but i was pulling...." yea, sure. did he win? a simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread