50....errr...Two Shades of Grey. An Encore Build Thread

BYEPOLR

Established Member
New HO oil pump with billet gears. Today was a fun day of package opening lol
IMG_7194.JPG

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Well this thread may slow down a bit over the next few weeks in regards to getting parts installed in the car. I dropped the car off at the paint shop today with the intention of just having a few things corrected. That quickly escalated into having the entire car re-sprayed. Blending the color from panel to panel just leaves too much room for the new to stand out from the old. If this wasn’t a total restoration I would just leave the current paint alone but for the caliber I intend this car to be when complete, the choice was hard but obvious...bite the massive financial bullet and ensure the entire car is show ready. The same shop (Precision Autohaus) That did the DSG car will be tasked with this one. They are the best of the best but not cheap by any means. I have a great relationship with them so thankfully I’m not paying the “off the street price tag” of $7k! Bye bye budget.
Image1562173254.774225.jpg
Image1562173263.670650.jpg

BYEPOLR

Established Member
this build is legendary.

Well this escalated quickly.

No doubt. He doesn’t cut corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Party’s just getting started gentlemen. Brand new interior on order today as well. And, I got my hands on the intake I was after. That will be the focal point of the bay. You’ll see pics after I get it back from powder

One thing is for sure...this bout to be a totally brand new and likely 1000hp Saleen/Cobra. Wait for it

Zemedici

Established Member
Party’s just getting started gentlemen. Brand new interior on order today as well. And, I got my hands on the intake I was after. That will be the focal point of the bay. You’ll see pics after I get it back from powder

One thing is for sure...this bout to be a totally brand new and likely 1000hp Saleen/Cobra. Wait for it

i'm down with it - stoked to see it all come together

show car? Street car?

Users who are viewing this thread