50,000 mile CSVT

99svtour

Up for sale is my 1999 Contour SVT. It is silver with midnight blue interior. It has 50,xxx miles and everything works flawlessly. The paint is clean with the exception of the bottom of the front bumper. The seats have been conditioned regularly and the carpet is clean with wear only showing on the driver's side mat. A recent tune up complete with fuel filter, oil filter, fresh oil, plugs and air filter was performed. I am located in Buckhannon, WV (Central WV)

I am asking 6700 OBO, but i am willing to entertain trades for a small sedan (focus, civic, etc...), kawasaki ninja 250, or a small truck plus cash.

Thanks for looking. Please email me at [email protected] for any additional info.

Last edited by a moderator:

gtpowered4.6l

Established Member
Interested in a trade for a 2001 Infiniti I30?
pictures-540_large.jpg

pictures-543_large.jpg

pictures-546_large.jpg

99svtour

Nice car, but I would like a focus, civic, or something to that affect.

Reduced = $6700!

jwhite

Established Member
do you have any interest in a 1990 Toyota extended cab 4x4 pickup?
email sent.

here is one pic I have at the moment. can get more if you wish.
6.jpg

99svtour

Thanks for the remarks. NADA has an estimate at $6,425. I am willing to hit around that number.
Thanks

99svtour

I apologize about the misinformation on the estimate. I checked kbb to see if I mistakenly check there first and the numbers dont match either.

With that being said, rather than using a calculator to determine the price, i searched what the actual value would be which is determined by the market. In the link below, there are 2 csvt's with a higher price tag and more miles and a third with a comparable asking value with higher miles. With this information, I feel that the price of 6100 is more than fair.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searc...n=&max_price=&pager.offset=25&first_record=26

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Would you be intersted in trading for a 98 Ranger?

The truck has 156,xxx miles, white exterior, tan cloth interior.

XLT ext. cab, automatic, 3.0 V6, pwr everything. Runs and drives very well. I would be willing to add some cash with the truck of course. Located in Atlanta.

Users who are viewing this thread