5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Has the actual method of death been revealed yet, by a medical examiner?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
You know cops are actual people, amirite?

giphy.gif

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Context matters. Who cares what these guys' profession was. This type of murder happens every day all day in the world and no one gives a shit. Its prob the reason for the first murder in human history. The bigger crime is the police department and the media withholding the truth and for what result? To make people riot and distract the masses from a criminal president, a poison vaccine and everything else that is upside down now.

Zemedici

Established Member
Context matters. Who cares what these guys' profession was. This type of murder happens every day all day in the world and no one gives a shit. Its prob the reason for the first murder in human history. The bigger crime is the police department and the media withholding the truth and for what result? To make people riot and distract the masses from a criminal president, a poison vaccine and everything else that is upside down now.

This.

Cops are regular people. They make regular mistakes.

Media hiding the truth / creating false narratives is the issue, imo.

Cops will be charged. But as stated this ‘crime’ happens all the time, especially down here in the south. Hahaha I’ve got 3 buddies who all individually would have committed murder If they coulda reached the other guy. Luckily for my buddies they couldn’t get the culprits.

Cops commit crime.
Cops get charged.

World keeps spinning.

What’s the issue?

Tezz500

Established Member
This.

Cops are regular people. They make regular mistakes.

Media hiding the truth / creating false narratives is the issue, imo.

Cops will be charged. But as stated this ‘crime’ happens all the time, especially down here in the south. Hahaha I’ve got 3 buddies who all individually would have committed murder If they coulda reached the other guy. Luckily for my buddies they couldn’t get the culprits.

Cops commit crime.
Cops get charged.

World keeps spinning.

What’s the issue?

Cops are given authority over us “second class citizens.”

Their word is golden in court unless video evidence proves otherwise.

If this wasn’t recorded they would have gotten away with murder and none of you even give a shit because it’s not happening to you. LOL.

Their standard should be much higher.

It is not.

THAT is the issue.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

If this wasn’t recorded they would have gotten away with murder and none of you even give a shit because it’s not happening to you. LOL.

It is not.

THAT is the issue.

what world are you living in bro??? Arent you due for that booster shot and delinquent on your aid package to the ukraine?
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Good thing these dudes weren’t Tennessee cops with ole gang bang lady.

Imagine the headline if these dudes killed 5 other cops.

Interesting to think about I suppose.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ain’t no piece of pussy worth life in prison…

Think about the other four…spending life in prison because someone ****ed their buddy’s wife…

Im sure they didnt actually intend to kill him…. Probably just wanted to give a beat down…. Seems like they over played their hand… stupid ****s

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Nah the first murder happened, because Cain couldn’t stand his twat brother Able…

Zemedici

Established Member

It is not.

THAT is the issue.

Bro what in the **** you tal’m bout?

We can ‘what if’ all day?

I’ve had literally hundreds of interactions with police, and have had maybe two bad interactions, EVER?

I treat them like a human being, and they do the same back to me.

As stated there’s bad apples in every profession, what a weird hill to die on.

And yes you’re right, i literally don’t give a **** cuz it didn’t happen to me. My circle is all i care about. I’m not Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Tezz500

Established Member
Im sure they didnt actually intend to kill him…. Probably just wanted to give a beat down…. Seems like they over played their hand… stupid ****s

Well that would of been totally cool right?

Using your authority over second class citizens to beat the shit out of someone with 4 of your other homies. Long a you don’t kill him.

LOL totally normal.

You are the Bootiness Lickeness MoFo I’ve ever encountered. It’s ****ing Impressive. LOL.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Well that would of been totally cool right?

Using your authority over second class citizens to beat the shit out of someone with 4 of your other homies. Long a you don’t kill him.

LOL totally normal.

You are the Bootiness Lickeness MoFo I’ve ever encountered. It’s ****ing Impressive. LOL.

licking terry crews GIF

youre ded wrong, boo. I really do hate everyone equally. I would have no problem stomping on their faces till their little under developed skulls collapsed, into a thousand pieces and insides were soup (so as long as it was legal ;)).

your just too caught up trying to highlight the irrelevant part…. 5 chumps committed a crime and you are zoned in on “KoPZ, yo!!!!”….. You are the BLM for viCtMz of pOLiZe, yo!!! You fight that fight, bud! Fight it good! Us citizens are counting on your service! :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread