5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t recall declaring a crisis but I do recall saying any use of excessive force is unacceptable and I stand by that statement. An officer is justified to use the force necessary to control any given situation. He is not justified in beating someone senseless just because he is pissed off at them. I understand the adrenaline rush thing but if you’re going to be a LEO, you need to be able to control yourself. I don’t care what the data says. I will leave it to you to look up the data if you choose. This is a case of if there are any instances, there are too many.
Good luck in your utopia. You’re going to be looking for a while. If you wish hard enough maybe all the bad things in the world will just go away. Lmfao. “This is a case of if there are any instances, there are too many”. I could say that about a thousand things that likely happen in much more frequency than Illegal police beatings. JFC turn off the tv and lay off the propaganda.

For the record, you said it happened too much, with apparently no data than what you saw on TV. I am open to this idea, but I would like some numbers to digest as I am not a lemming. I am going to make a huge assumption that we are never going to get to 0. I mean these guys are charged with murder. Maybe that will help. Lmao.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They were pissed off they didn’t get to shoot him LOL.

No sarcasm. DED serious. Lol

He should have been shot and he's lucky he didn't get dropped when he fired those shots outside. If someone just tried to kill me in my car and I had to get out to fight I would want to kill that person so I can believe they were ready to **** that dude up and were still clearly in that state when he surrendered.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Good luck in your utopia. You’re going to be looking for a while. If you wish hard enough maybe all the bad things in the world will just go away. Lmfao. “This is a case of if there are any instances, there are too many”. I could say that about a thousand things that likely happen in much more frequency than Illegal police beatings. JFC turn off the tv and lay off the propaganda.

For the record, you said it happened too much, with apparently no data than what you saw on TV. I am open to this idea, but I would like some numbers to digest as I am not a lemming. I am going to make a huge assumption that we are never going to get to 0. I mean these guys are charged with murder. Maybe that will help. Lmao.
I am not foolish enough to believe we will ever get to zero. And don’t think for a heartbeat that I don’t think some of these perps deserve a good ass kicking. I am saying that is not the LEO’s call to make. Not his job. Take down the perp, use what force is necessary and throw the perp in the back of the car. Fill out the paperwork. That’s his job. If he does his job as per his job description, he doesn’t go from being a respected LEO to an unemployed perp charged with murder.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
I am not foolish enough to believe we will ever get to zero. And don’t think for a heartbeat that I don’t think some of these perps deserve a good ass kicking. I am saying that is not the LEO’s call to make. Not his job. Take down the perp, use what force is necessary and throw the perp in the back of the car. Fill out the paperwork. That’s his job. If he does his job as per his job description, he doesn’t go from being a respected LEO to an unemployed perp charged with murder.
I just don’t like general statements. Not making judgement on cops/perps. At what point would you not think this happens too much, if not zero? Therein lies my issue.

I also remember stories of war theatre soldiers killing innocents. One was too many. Ok. We can pull out and get to zero.

Just noting the one is too many statement is pointless and foolish. Though it makes people feel good. Media propaganda is emotionally strong.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
"Police brutality" That makes me lol literally! There is no problem and there hasnt been for many decades now! A few incidents sesationalized by snowflakes like you doesnt equate to "MORE" Police brutality these days.

If u stopped watching CNN all day you would actually know that POLICE BRUTALITY has actually been consistenetly going down for decades now smfh.

The amount of brutalioty that took place in the 80's and 90's pails in comparison to todays "Police brutality". Get a clue you sound utterly stupid! The only inherent problems in this country are liberals like you that think "Police Reform" is the answer to crime in the Black community.

Just makes me lol literally with utter STUPIDITY!

Today there are cameras on every Cop in every Cop car on every city corner and every citizen has a cell phone camera and Cops have TASERS today which has reduced the number of injuries to Cops by nearly 80% and the number of physical encounters with suspects as well.

When Black men stop making up most of the violent crime in this country the Police who are the ones responding will have less encounters with them. Did you think of that snowflake?

"Deflecting"? Is that code for..... "I cant refute what was said" so im gonna ignore the real facts and blame the Police for the amount of black ppl killed each year. Yea, its definately the Cops fault. There is no excessive police brutality going on and hasnt for decades now.

Enough with the Diahreah of the mouth you sound ignorant.

Liberal snowflakes like you want to believe that the Police are actually getting more violent with suspects these days when in reality its the complete opposite.

Its funny how the same liberal democratic snowflakes are the ones running all the cities in this country that are seeing such an uptick in crime. Same snowflakes like you voting for them.

Liiberal snowflakes like YOU like pointing the finger at the POLICE vs. the FATHER who is no where to be found cause he's in jail with the rest of his cousins!

The Cop is NOT the PARENT! The COP is there to take ur ass to jail period! His role is not raising kids thats the job of the Black parents and they are no where to be found!

Maybe its the Black fathers vs. the Police that need "Reform"....... Did you think of that snowflake?

That’s great.

Problem solved for black on black crime.

This however does not solve the issues related to police brutality.

Stop deflecting and let’s fix the problems inherent in the criminal Justice system.

C2tuck

Established Member
This is quite complex and anything that would truly make a difference would immediately be labeled as a violation of civil rights.

Personally, I believe sterilization should be on the table. Say a 25-30 year old guy already has 2 or 3 kids he doesn't support and gets busted the 5th time for slinging dope. Well, you can go to prison for 5 years or if you get a vasectomy, we'll knock it down to 3.5 years. Imagine how much strain would be taken off the social services and criminal justice system if there would not be any more unwanted ghetto babies from that guy.

Also, the death penalty needs to be utilized FAR more and FAR quicker than it's current usage.

How about proper sentences for repeat criminals. Six people died and dozens more injured in Waukesha, WI a few years ago because the Milwaukee County DA let a lifelong criminal out of jail for a mere $1000 on numerous felony charges. Just one incident but thousands, if not 10s of thousands, of people die every year at the hands of perps who should have already been in prison for previous crimes. This would also ease the burden/frustration of police who have to repeatedly deal with the same bad actors.

Great idea with sterilization. I also think women on welfare or any kind of government support that get pregnant AFTER they have been on said support, should be allowed to have the baby, but have their shit yanked out right afterwards.

I also agree that the death penalty needs to be dealt with much quicker. If someone admits to doing the crime or has irrefutable, iron clad evidence that they did it, they need to be executed the following day. **** waiting 20-30 years.

As far as the judge that lets violent offenders off or reduced bail, allowing them freedom while awaiting trial, only to commit another violent crime in the meantime…the judge should have to serve the same sentence as the habitual criminal they let walk free.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
They were pissed off they didn’t get to shoot him LOL.

No sarcasm. DED serious. Lol

yeah because the cops should have served him milk and cookies for unprovoked attempted murder, am i rite? :LOL:

Are you sure you did Marine time? Maybe as Ariel the mermaid…. Ded srz.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
"Police brutality" That makes me lol literally! There is no problem and there hasnt been for many decades now! A few incidents sesationalized by snowflakes like you doesnt equate to "MORE" Police brutality these days.

If u stopped watching CNN all day you would actually know that POLICE BRUTALITY has actually been consistenetly going down for decades now.

Yup. No sign of Police Brutality. None whatsoever.

Image1675228080.421700.jpg

LOL.

Tezz500

Established Member
yeah because the cops should have served him milk and cookies for unprovoked attempted murder, am i rite? :LOL:

Are you sure you did Marine time? Maybe as Ariel the mermaid…. Ded srz.

Wouldn’t you have been pissed?? LOL.

I’m actually shocked they didn’t blast his ass.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Great idea with sterilization. I also think women on welfare or any kind of government support that get pregnant AFTER they have been on said support, should be allowed to have the baby, but have their shit yanked out right afterwards.

I also agree that the death penalty needs to be dealt with much quicker. If someone admits to doing the crime or has irrefutable, iron clad evidence that they did it, they need to be executed the following day. **** waiting 20-30 years.

As far as the judge that lets violent offenders off or reduced bail, allowing them freedom while awaiting trial, only to commit another violent crime in the meantime…the judge should have to serve the same sentence as the habitual criminal they let walk free.

On board with all this except I'll allow the authorities to have 2 weeks to schedule the execution. Places have staffing issues and employees might have vacations scheduled so things can't always happen the next day.

If it does take a few days to get done, the perp then gets put in gen pop and the rest of the inmates are told he molested and killed a child of the race group that constitutes the majority of the other inmates.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Shock.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) — Personnel files for the five Memphis police officers fired in the Tyre Nichols case show past disciplinary complaints.

MPD requests five fired officers in Tyre Nichols case be decertified
The files were released by the city Tuesday evening. Here is a summary of what they show:

Demetrius Haley
June 17, 2021
Accused of excessive/unnecessary force following a February 21 arrest where Haley used force to put handcuffs on a woman. Haley was assisting another officer who was accused of dislocating the woman’s shoulder.
Violation of regulation for not turning in Response to Resistance form. Received written reprimand.

January 31, 2022
Traffic citation
“On August 14, 2021 … Officer Haley lost control as he began to turn eastbound … Officer Haley hit the curb and struck a stop sign with the front grill of the police car … was issued a traffic citation for striking a fixed object.” Haley said he was responding to an officer calling for help when he crashed his vehicle.
This was dismissed.

Desmond Mills
March 21, 2019
Accused of using excessive/unnecessary force during an arrest following a traffic stop that resulted in a wreck. The suspect resisted and was allegedly taken to the ground. This violation was not sustained.
Failed to complete a Response to Resistance form. A written reprimand was issued.
Rough or Careless Handling of Equipment (PDA damaged). Mills said while conducting a traffic stop, he accidentally dropped his PDA, and it was run over by another vehicle A written reprimand was issued.

Emmitt Martin
March 22, 2019
Failure to comply with regulations to wit: Transport Prisoner Search.
According to files, Martin and a partner were assigned to a vehicle on March 10. They transported two suspects in the back of the squad car. An officer on the next shift found a handgun on the vehicle’s rear floor. Mills said he did a pat down of the suspects but was accused of not searching the vehicle. A three-day suspension without pay was ordered.

November 10, 2020
Failure to issue a report after responding to a domestic disturbance call on September 27. He said he did not believe the report was necessary because all persons in the house were intoxicated, and the parties involved requested a report not be taken. He received a one-day suspension without pay.

Justin Smith
April 14, 2021
Issued a citation for failure to maintain proper control after a wreck on January 24. The officer and another person were injured, and three vehicles were damaged. A two-day suspension without pay was ordered.

Tadarrius Bean
No prior incidents in his file

Categories: Local, News, Tyre Nichols

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
If I may ask, how is that funny?

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Seems like a lot of nothing burgers until you start looking back and reading between the lines.

When the guy wrecked a car, was he really responding to a distress?

Failing to fill out forms - was that intentional?

Found a pistol? (Stainless Revolver in another report). How do you miss that? What was going on there?

Again, in my work, if a dock hand fails to file an safety report after an incident - they are terminated.

If a buyer violates a policy and doesn't get something approved and places a PO - they are likely terminated.

If you wreck a company vehicle - you are terminated.

If you bring a weapon onsite - you are terminated.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
Shock.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WREG) — Personnel files for the five Memphis police officers fired in the Tyre Nichols case show past disciplinary complaints.

MPD requests five fired officers in Tyre Nichols case be decertified
The files were released by the city Tuesday evening. Here is a summary of what they show:

Demetrius Haley
June 17, 2021
Accused of excessive/unnecessary force following a February 21 arrest where Haley used force to put handcuffs on a woman. Haley was assisting another officer who was accused of dislocating the woman’s shoulder.
Violation of regulation for not turning in Response to Resistance form. Received written reprimand.

January 31, 2022
Traffic citation
“On August 14, 2021 … Officer Haley lost control as he began to turn eastbound … Officer Haley hit the curb and struck a stop sign with the front grill of the police car … was issued a traffic citation for striking a fixed object.” Haley said he was responding to an officer calling for help when he crashed his vehicle.
This was dismissed.

Desmond Mills
March 21, 2019
Accused of using excessive/unnecessary force during an arrest following a traffic stop that resulted in a wreck. The suspect resisted and was allegedly taken to the ground. This violation was not sustained.
Failed to complete a Response to Resistance form. A written reprimand was issued.
Rough or Careless Handling of Equipment (PDA damaged). Mills said while conducting a traffic stop, he accidentally dropped his PDA, and it was run over by another vehicle A written reprimand was issued.

Emmitt Martin
March 22, 2019
Failure to comply with regulations to wit: Transport Prisoner Search.
According to files, Martin and a partner were assigned to a vehicle on March 10. They transported two suspects in the back of the squad car. An officer on the next shift found a handgun on the vehicle’s rear floor. Mills said he did a pat down of the suspects but was accused of not searching the vehicle. A three-day suspension without pay was ordered.

November 10, 2020
Failure to issue a report after responding to a domestic disturbance call on September 27. He said he did not believe the report was necessary because all persons in the house were intoxicated, and the parties involved requested a report not be taken. He received a one-day suspension without pay.

Justin Smith
April 14, 2021
Issued a citation for failure to maintain proper control after a wreck on January 24. The officer and another person were injured, and three vehicles were damaged. A two-day suspension without pay was ordered.

Tadarrius Bean
No prior incidents in his file

Categories: Local, News, Tyre Nichols

Nothing to see here.

Just heroes being heroes

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
If I may ask, how is that funny?
Extreme naivete imo. Based on emotional propaganda that determines (for many) the hierarchy of important issues. Goes back to my original desire for some data regarding issues vs. interactions, so I can make a decision on where to stack this one in the list rather than just going by what is promoted in media. Is one carjacking too many? Is one rape too many? Is one child abuse too many?... Probably makes sense to start with the most frequent based on the data. Maybe I am living in cuckoo land. My wife says I am not empathetic enough and think too critically.

MG0h3

Established Member
Extreme naivete imo. Based on emotional propaganda that determines (for many) the hierarchy of important issues. Goes back to my original desire for some data regarding issues vs. interactions, so I can make a decision on where to stack this one in the list rather than just going by what is promoted in media. Is one carjacking too many? Is one rape too many? Is one child abuse too many?... Probably makes sense to start with the most frequent based on the data. Maybe I am living in cuckoo land. My wife says I am not empathetic enough and think too critically.

Lol. Difference between men and women.

God forbid having a rational thought process.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Naivety is more like it. The probability of only good things ever happening is nil but wanting that outcome is something different.

Looking at things rationally though, one can ascertain who is a media lapper and who isn't and a sensible person does not think this (guy getting the tar knocked out of him) is a daily nor common occurrence.

Users who are viewing this thread