5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
15,000 homicides last year. 7,500 of those killed were black men. 98% of those killed are killed by OTHER black men smh.

No one talks about that tho. Its much easier for the black community to point the finger at the Police killing black men vs. their own communites which are CLEARLY the most DEADLY and DANGEROUS for a black men or woman. The facts PROVE that to be true.

I mean shit go for a ride-along with ANY city police department in ANY state and listen to suspect description all night long. It will be "Black male" dam near 100% of the time.

And they wonder why......

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
15,000 homicides last year. 7,500 of those killed were black men. 98% of those killed are killed by OTHER black men smh.

No one talks about that tho. Its much easier for the black community to point the finger at the Police killing black men vs. their own communites which are CLEARLY the most DEADLY and DANGEROUS for a black men or woman. The facts PROVE that to be true.

I mean shit go for a ride-along with ANY city police department in ANY state and listen to suspect description all night long. It will be "Black male" dam near 100% of the time.

Link?
Not that it’s not true…..

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bullitt1448

Established Member
How often do you see one individual person suing another, other than in small claims court? When attorneys get involved they want to get paid. The term "judgement-proof defendant" exists for a reason. Even if you win, the chances of a meaningful recovery are low.
I think in this particular case an attorney may take the case because it’s national news and a judgement against the officers would get his/her name on national tv. I will concede that if judgements against police became commonplace the likelihood is small

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

That’s great.

Problem solved for black on black crime.

This however does not solve the issues related to police brutality.

Stop deflecting and let’s fix the problems inherent in the criminal Justice system.

JimCSHO

Established Member
I think in this particular case an attorney may take the case because it’s national news and a judgement against the officers would get his/her name on national tv. I will concede that if judgements against police became commonplace the likelihood is small
So the attorney who takes the case where the defendant is judgment proof is going to do so because publicity? And then what? Make it up on volume?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Stop deflecting and let’s fix the problems inherent in the criminal Justice system.
This is quite complex and anything that would truly make a difference would immediately be labeled as a violation of civil rights.

Personally, I believe sterilization should be on the table. Say a 25-30 year old guy already has 2 or 3 kids he doesn't support and gets busted the 5th time for slinging dope. Well, you can go to prison for 5 years or if you get a vasectomy, we'll knock it down to 3.5 years. Imagine how much strain would be taken off the social services and criminal justice system if there would not be any more unwanted ghetto babies from that guy.

Also, the death penalty needs to be utilized FAR more and FAR quicker than it's current usage.

How about proper sentences for repeat criminals. Six people died and dozens more injured in Waukesha, WI a few years ago because the Milwaukee County DA let a lifelong criminal out of jail for a mere $1000 on numerous felony charges. Just one incident but thousands, if not 10s of thousands, of people die every year at the hands of perps who should have already been in prison for previous crimes. This would also ease the burden/frustration of police who have to repeatedly deal with the same bad actors.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
You know.........

I find it interesting that the media has people believing that policing in this country is hopelessly broken, steeped in systemic racism, and out of control with respect to the use/application of force.

If this is true and widely believed, then why are people still refusing to comply with police, resist arrest, or flee from police?

Obviously, the officers in this case were wrong. But, I can't help but wonder what would have transpired had he complied.

If you're dealing with an officer(s) that is out of line and you are clearly being violated, shut your mouth and comply. Your only goal should be to leave the encounter with the officer essentially handing you a blank check.

If on the other hand, you decide to argue, refuse to comply, or resist arrest, then you are handing them a blank check that they will most assuredly cash on the spot.

Do you want to be right, or dead right?

Clearly, this approach can not/should not be applied in all situations.

Let's be real..........is a traffic stop the hill you are willing to die on?

Tezz500

Established Member
You know.........

I find it interesting that the media has people believing that policing in this country is hopelessly broken, steeped in systemic racism, and out of control with respect to the use/application of force.

If this is true and widely believed, then why are people still refusing to comply with police, resist arrest, or flee from police?

Obviously, the officers in this case were wrong. But, I can't help but wonder what would have transpired had he complied.

If you're dealing with an officer(s) that is out of line and you are clearly being violated, shut your mouth and comply. Your only goal should be to leave the encounter with the officer essentially handing you a blank check.

If on the other hand, you decide to argue, refuse to comply, or resist arrest, then you are handing them a blank check that they will most assuredly cash on the spot.

Do you want to be right, or dead right?

Clearly, this approach can not/should not be applied in all situations.

Let's be real..........is a traffic stop the hill you are willing to die on?

Whenever I read stuff like this, I’m always reminded of people telling rape victims just to “comply” as someone’s trying to **** them.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Whenever I read stuff like this, I’m always reminded of people telling rape victims just to “comply” as someone’s trying to **** them.

thats a pretty narrow minded view of that statement… lol. Gotta look at the bigger pitchurrre, dawg. Ya meen?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s just AIDS… at least you’ll be alive…

Is that what you’re getting at?

basic common sense bro… lol.

You get stoped, by a person in a position of power with FULL backing of the Government / LAW… Do you argue, get confrontational, provoking, incite anger? Or perhaps, however incorrect they may be, act polite, listen to commands given and take up your concerns / problems up the chain of command / judge?

Im a stud… the average “bad boy” is not ****ing with me in the street… With that said, I would never be stupid enough to provoke an altercation in the street with a member of a giant organization with many a staff/gear/resources/power and FULL BACKING of THE LAW in their corner.

Think, my boi!

Its basic survival 1 o’ 1. Even if you do “survive” the encounter, I can promise you the quality of life will suffer. There will be some unnecessary hardship, should you engage “your” way….

Tezz500

Established Member
basic common sense bro… lol.

You get stoped, by a person in a position of power with FULL backing of the Government / LAW… Do you argue, get confrontational, provoking, incite anger? Or perhaps, however incorrect they may be, act polite, listen to commands given and take up your concerns / problems up the chain of command / judge?

Im a stud… the average “bad boy” is not ****ing with me in the street… With that said, I would never be stupid enough to provoke an altercation in the street with a member of a giant organization with many a staff/gear/resources/power and FULL BACKING of THE LAW in their corner.

Think, my boi!

Its basic survival 1 o’ 1. Even if you do “survive” the encounter, I can promise you the quality of life will suffer. There will be some unnecessary hardship, should you engage “your” way….

That’s it baby. Just lay there and take this dick.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Beyond not considering the obvious changes to the victims face, etc, how do you not consider that your actions are being watched or recorded? Shouldn't the five have had any awareness at all?

63CX5RFI2VILNPAMRZHUQHAJBE.jpg

ORSBTUDMWNIDRAIMHDTE2LRCPQ.jpg

****ing idiots. Whoever hired them should be charged as well for being an utter moron. Love to see the qualifications they had that made them law enforcement candidates.

Zemedici

Established Member
We all agree bad situations shouldn’t happen, yes?

But i agree with homeboy, side of the road is not the place to try and hold up court.

Yeah sure you may be ‘right’ - but you’re also seriously injured or dead. So who really won?

Tezz500

Established Member
Beyond not considering the obvious changes to the victims face, etc, how do you not consider that your actions are being watched or recorded? Shouldn't the five have had any awareness at all?

View attachment 1779028

View attachment 1779029

****ing idiots. Whoever hired them should be charged as well for being an utter moron. Love to see the qualifications they had that made them law enforcement candidates.

Definitely should of done that dirty dirty off camera eh?

Bullitt1448

Established Member
We all agree bad situations shouldn’t happen, yes?

But i agree with homeboy, side of the road is not the place to try and hold up court.

Yeah sure you may be ‘right’ - but you’re also seriously injured or dead. So who really won?
The side of the road is not the place to hold court for sure and arguing with the officer is not likely going to be a good outcome for you. What really needs to change is the law that allows the officer to to beat the crap out of you or shoot your ass because he thinks it’s justified. Certainly there are cases where it is justified but in this particular case this guy should not have been beaten to death

Users who are viewing this thread