5 Officers Charged With Murder in Memphis Police Killing

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Until your first question is verified with an answer, number five can not be stated as a certainty. Even if it was legal, that wouldn't excuse the police officers who acted like Pele and Apollo Creed. Something tells me those hood rats shouldn't have been in any position of authority.

Police Chief already stated it was an illegal stop. There was no evidence of "reckless driving". The victim has no record, priors or warrants and no contraband was found on the victim or the car.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, really disappointed in some of the comments I'm seeing. Did y'all watch the 4 videos?

1. Illegal stop for "reckless driving"
They immediately pull up in unmarked cars, one dude in a hoodie and throw the guy on the ground. Why?

2. 5 dudes screaming conflicting commands. One moment a cop yells get on the ground and the victim, who is on the ground, says "I'm on the ground".

3. If you pepper spray someone they are going to squirm and move their arms.. its a natural physical reaction.

4. They straight up murdered that dude. The entire attitude, after reporting and even that tunny worthless white copes "I hope they beat his ass" indicates this behavior is wide spread.

5. The victim did nothing wrong.

Wasnt shown on the video but It was said that the guy was reckless driving / driving onto oncoming traffic / wrong side of the road. It was a legal stop. I certainly wouldnt want that ****er to run into one of my family members.

not abiding by commands quickly spiraled out of control… guy was resisting the whole time. Then he also decided to run / escape. Lol. All he had to do was get on his belly with hands behind his back.

Now, Im not saying the coppers were princesses… They were emotional, unprofessional and hyper-aggressive, which is why they landed themselves a trip to prison camp. But I guarantee you stops in that neck of the woods / criminals there are no picnic.

They deserved each other, IMO.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Police Chief already stated it was an illegal stop. There was no evidence of "reckless driving". The victim has no record, priors or warrants and no contraband was found on the victim or the car.
Whether or not it was a legal stop will be revealed in court. With all the cameras in everyday life there weren't any showing him and his driving? Call me skeptical. Again though, that doesn't excuse how he was used as a heavy bag but it would provide clarity for those claiming he did nothing wrong.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Those five simply should not have been in a position of power like they were. Seriously, you turn somebody's face into a cheese pizza...none of them considered that might be misconduct and as a result the possibility of some major fallout? The multiple kicks to the head and baton blows were beyond idiotic. Holding him up to better slug him in the face...my God. Cuff him, put him in the back of the car and book him. That's all they had to do. And I'm not expressing the opinion that would have been legally justified in concert with pulling him over. Now every one of them is ****ed for life.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Those five simply should not have been in a position of power like they were. Seriously, you turn somebody's face into a cheese pizza...none of them considered that might be misconduct and as a result the possibility of fallout? The multiple kicks to the head and baton blows were beyond idiotic. Holding him up to better slug him in the face...my God. Cuff him, put him in the back of the car and book him. That's all they had to do. Now every one of them is ****ed for life.

But they are alive.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
They are likely wishing they weren't, now. Then again, they may be so simple minded that they have no clue as to how bad this will be for them. Whites, blacks, the courts...most everyone will unify over this one.

Personally, it angers me that they have made it even more difficult for those in law enforcement to do their job. It was already tough enough with all the bullshit good cops have to put up with. Those five should never have been given a badge and a gun. I wonder how many others they seriously roughed up and got away with it.

Tezz500

Established Member
They are likely wishing they weren't, now. Then again, they may be so simple minded that they have no clue as to how bad this will be for them. Whites, blacks, the courts...most everyone will unify over this one.

Personally, it angers me that they have made it even more difficult for those in law enforcement to do their job. It was already tough enough with all the bullshit good cops have to put up with. Those five should never have been given a badge and a gun. I wonder how many others they seriously roughed up and got away with it.

“Good Cops” refuse to report “Bad Cops” which in turn makes them enablers.

Until “Good Cops” start doing the right thing, there are no “good cops.”

You know damn well this gang of 5 has been doing some shady shit for a while.

The fact that the officer in the first video is like “I hope they stomp his ass” I’d reflective of law enforcement as a whole.

MG0h3

Established Member
Bro, just comply. Put on your mask, turn in your gun and get on the God damn train. You can sort it out later in court.

wHy DiDn'T hE jUsT cOmPlY & ReeeeSpEkkkkT tHe AuToReeeeeTy!??

Relax man. Just teasing.

I honestly don’t know how shit like this happens. Felt the same way about the Floyd incident.

Regarding the stop, you don’t have to find drugs to make a stop legal. But considering what happened, the stop is irrelevant. Wouldn’t matter if they found 50k fentanyl pills. You still can’t beat the shit out of somebody.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we find out this was some Training Day shit and they were all involved in some sort of criminal enterprise.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Bullitt1448

Established Member
The perp was wrong to resist, he was wrong to run. If they had shot him while running away that’s fair game. But after catching him they decided they needed to beat him to death. Once he is under control there is no justification to continue to beat on him. They did because they were pumped up after the chase and couldn’t control their tempers. Guys like that should never have been cops in the first place, as stated above this likely isn’t the first time they did it. If put in general population in prison they will all find out what it’s like to be on the receiving end. In my opinion, they deserve every blow they get,

MG0h3

Established Member
“Good Cops” refuse to report “Bad Cops” which in turn makes them enablers.

Until “Good Cops” start doing the right thing, there are no “good cops.”

You know damn well this gang of 5 has been doing some shady shit for a while.

The fact that the officer in the first video is like “I hope they stomp his ass” I’d reflective of law enforcement as a whole.

If that’s true, every military person active or veteran is a worthless POS. Likely the dumbest person possible and getting 2-3 million in disability that they lied about.

Sound about right?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The fact that the phrase "snitches get stitches" exists means that most people won't turn on their own. Most people actually live by that motto yet we expect one organization out of all others to turn on their own? I agree that they should but it is just unrealistic. It needs to start with higher that are enforcing better standards, better leadership, better initial training, and continued follow up training for the majority to be better at their jobs. These guys never should have been cops based off this incident. To think you can beat someone like this proves it.

I've got buddies who do similar jobs as cops trying to do proactive policing and many of their stories involve action, but I've never heard them talk about beating the shit out of the person after the arrest. You have that short window to bring the pain and that is in the moment of taking someone down for the arrest. One of my best buds laughed about tackling a guy off a bike after it was reported stolen, or tazing a gut after he just swung a pipe at his head as he chased him around a corner in a storage facility. Those are the moments you get and are justified, not holding someone up so you can take a few swings at them. Only time I would say have at it is of the person was a child killer or legit sick killer or pervert. At that point I just don't care, best them mircilessly at your own risk.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
If that’s true, every military person active or veteran is a worthless POS. Likely the dumbest person possible and getting 2-3 million in disability that they lied about.

Sound about right?

Actually with that train of thought, everyone in here is a worthless POS considering I can find people in every industry complicit in something that harms the public.

So **** everyone! Lol

Like Epstein on suicide watch and stockings at Christmas, I am hung.

Tezz500

Established Member

Sound about right?

I don’t understand the comparison to LEOs and the military.

LEOs only think they’re Military.

Other than MPs, the military isn’t enforcing laws on American soil.

They are not the same.

Tezz500

Established Member
The fact that the phrase "snitches get stitches" exists means that most people won't turn on their own. Most people actually live by that motto yet we expect one organization out of all others to turn on their own? I agree that they should but it is just unrealistic. It needs to start with higher that are enforcing better standards, better leadership, better initial training, and continued follow up training for the majority to be better at their jobs. These guys never should have been cops based off this incident. To think you can beat someone like this proves it.

I've got buddies who do similar jobs as cops trying to do proactive policing and many of their stories involve action, but I've never heard them talk about beating the shit out of the person after the arrest. You have that short window to bring the pain and that is in the moment of taking someone down for the arrest. One of my best buds laughed about tackling a guy off a bike after it was reported stolen, or tazing a gut after he just swung a pipe at his head as he chased him around a corner in a storage facility. Those are the moments you get and are justified, not holding someone up so you can take a few swings at them. Only time I would say have at it is of the person was a child killer or legit sick killer or pervert. At that point I just don't care, best them mircilessly at your own risk.

I do not disagree with this statement.

I believe it makes my statement hold water.

If you work with cops that are breaking the law and you’re not turning them in, you are complicit and also a bad cop.

No matter how many kittens you save.

Tezz500

Established Member
Actually with that train of thought, everyone in here is a worthless POS considering I can find people in every industry complicit in something that harms the public.

So **** everyone! Lol

Like Epstein on suicide watch and stockings at Christmas, I am hung.

There are tons of morons infesting every single industry.

I work with one right now. ****ing Idiot dropped a 300mw unit on its ass because he wasn’t paying attention and punched in the number 2 instead of 62 on the gas valve.

Happens with him OFTEN. I’d fire the mother ****er immediately if I had that power. He doesn’t belong on a control board.

With that said, he doesn’t have authority over and hold peoples lives in his hands the same way a LEO does.

He’s not infringing on peoples rights with government backed immunity.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
This is the slow roll to public herding. This mirrors the brutally witnessed in Australia, China, even Canada. The lack of reporting on this by the Media shows there complacency. This is just the beginning of things that will become much worse. Until the Feds, and other civil servants are held accountable for abuse of power, nothing is going to change. The news cycle is full of abuse to the general public.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
With that said, he doesn’t have authority over and hold peoples lives in his hands the same way a LEO does.

He’s not infringing on peoples rights with government backed immunity.

LEO's area still a human being. You fail to recognize that.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I do not disagree with this statement.

I believe it makes my statement hold water.

If you work with cops that are breaking the law and you’re not turning them in, you are complicit and also a bad cop.

No matter how many kittens you save.

From my own experience as a squad leader, I had a few guys I tried very hard to get rid of. The two I can recall vividly were both turds from the beginning but you have to at least give them a shot at being Marines. This one guy, Grumbles, was infamous in the battalion because he got lost during land nav on the alpha shelf of Camp Horno which resulted in a search party getting sent out to find him well after 7pm that day. All he had to do was follow the lights DOWN HILL to find his way yet people had to find him. That was just one of many offenses over a 2 year span. The other was a 20 something who thought it was a great idea to hook up with a 15 year old in his car in a mall parking lot on the weekend and inevitably got caught by police.

Without hesitation I told my 1stSgt and Plt Commander to get rid of them both when I found out because they were worthless to us and always had been, it was just another example of their ineptness. Neither contributed to the squad or platoon yet both individuals got grace from our 1st Sgt and 2nd and 3rd chances. I have no patience for people like that, people who will drag the rest down. If they are identified as being turds I want them gone as soon as possible yet for the remainder of my time there I was stuck with them. It isn't always the peers that are the problem but often the leadership who won't lift a thumb to improve the team for the sake of losing a body that impacts overall numbers.

I have to believe that the same dynamic exists within police departments because leadership is ultimately responsible for manning power, and they take the heat for not having the bodies they need. The people they report to just think they aren't training well enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread