5 Filipinos vs 30 Mexicans

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonaFifty

Established Member
that one dude that started the one on one got his ass whooped, then tried to do a sneak attack and didnt knock no one out, then was calling out one on one the whole time while trying to have his buddy fight the guy and kept trying to step in so he could get a cheap shot...LOL...

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I searched for this same video on YouTube just so I can read more funny comments about it, and came upon this:

[youtube_browser]kV7IOXRlBlU[/youtube_browser]

No wonder Pac's 15-2 against Messicans, lol.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
whatever happened to 1 on 1 fighting. I hate how you have to challenge somebody while you are being backed up by your friends. All this proves is how cowardly these guys are taking in cheap shots while a fight between 2 people are going on. So sad and pathetic.

john11gt

Established Member
At least theyre actually fighting and not just shooting guns blindly and hitting a bunch of innocent people. :shrug:

john11gt

Established Member
Eh, guess I should of watched the whole thing. I just kind of bounced around the video after the first minute. In that case, +1 for the sink hole

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
They used to call this kind of thing "The Jerry Springer Show".:nonono:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Luckily for the beaners the buk-buk's weren't armed with balisongs...

Filipino's are some tough little ****ers.... I should know, I've been married to one for 31 years!

U.M.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
i tried hard to find the black guy everyone is talking to but i could not see him... he must be invisible.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
I'm so happy I pay for their food and healthcare. It really all pays off since I know there's a couple of presidents in that bunch. . .maybe even a doctor that'll cure cancer. AAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread