5.4L and 5.8L GT500 Signature Build Plate Replicas

Got Boost?

Established Member
I've acquired a limited quantity of these replica plates. These plates are made as exact to original dimensions as possible, and are designed as a direct replacement to the original.

These plates are blank and are not stamped with signatures, beveled, or embossed like the original, however is otherwise identical. The plates are made from a quality brushed aluminum substrate and are slightly thicker than a credit card. They are relatively rigid and will not accidentally bend like the others that have been around in the past.

$15 shipped ea.

07-12 5.4L GT500 plate:

IMG_4884_zpsmv3tdgif.jpg

IMG_4885_zpsb5jhfp7l.jpg

IMG_4886_zpsw2fwhqtg.jpg

IMG_4887_zpsaabjxejy.jpg

'13-present 5.8L GT500 Plate:

IMG_4888_zpsqygv4nox.jpg

IMG_4890_zpsyt4ejn7y.jpg

IMG_4892_zpssyp9byes.jpg

IMG_4893_zpski0kigwv.jpg

It was brought to my attention that SVTP's Market rules require at least one photo that includes a handwritten User Name and date. Excuse the poor lighting, but here is an image including this requirements for compliance.

IMG_4918_zpswsuwgplo.jpg

Last edited:

C0bra99

Established Member
How would we get these stamped if that's even possible?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Got Boost?

Established Member
I don't think that these could be stamped. I think most people that leave them blank, myself included. I have seen people sign them with a sharpie in the past as well, for those that have built their own engines.

Got Boost?

Established Member
Since we cannot edit posts, it was brought to my attention that SVTP's Market rules require at least one photo that includes a handwritten User Name and date. Excuse the poor lighting, but here is an image including this requirements for compliance.

IMG_4918_zpswsuwgplo.jpg

Got Boost?

Established Member
Just to clarify, this price is $25 shipped per plate.

Someone had inquired as to whether the $25 included both a 5.4 plate and a 5.8 plate. That is not that case, it is either or at $25 shipped per plate. It never occurred to me that someone may be interested in both variations, but perhaps maybe for the novelty collector factor?

Got Boost?

Established Member
A couple of people have inquired about bundle pricing. If you're interested in more than one plate, PM me for pricing.

Got Boost?

Established Member
I'm considering reducing the cost of the GT500 plates a little bit. There hasn't been as much interest as I have in the cobra plates. PM me an offer if you're interested.

Got Boost?

Established Member
I cannot edit the original post, but I'm going to reduce the GT500 plates to $20 each, or two for $35.

These do not seem to have as much interest as the Cobra plates, but I still need to sell through them.

Thanks

Got Boost?

Established Member
For those who are interested, I have 9 of the 5.4L plates and 4 of the 5.8L plates that are "blemished" that I'm willing to sell for $12.50 shipped each for those who are interested.

My definition of "blemished" involves things such as minor surface flaws, unfinished edges, or slightly off center print. However, the plates are 100% serviceable and for some plates it's hard to even notice the "blemishes."

Here are some example images of the blemished plates:

IMG_5280_zpsvv8et9vy.jpg

IMG_5278_zpsgoo7jkbp.jpg

IMG_5279_zpsw78hwdoj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread