5.4 DOHC to Coyote Intake adapters - now available >>

d3vst8r96gt

I like to watch
Established Member
It is hard to say, there are many factors, our goal was simply to make an adapter to allow the manifold to fit, as far as what kind of gains etc it is hard to say. As far as hood size the stock manifold will fit just about any stock hood, the BOSS however is much taller and sits roughly 10" from the adapter flange, I will get an exact measurement shortly.

Could you post the measurement info info or pm it?

MattACK

Established Member
How tall is the Cobra Jet intake manifold from the surface of the intake ports with the adapter included?

I'm planning on doing a 5.4 DOHC single turbo build in my Lightning and would like to make sure it all will fit under the hood and firewall.

2003slowbra

Established Member
Not sure if I should ask here, but do you guys offer a 4.6 4v to 5.4 4v adaptor? Looking to run a 03 cobra lower on a 5.4 4v.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Does ANYBODY have any first hand experience with running one of these intakes on their dohc 5.4? Im curious as to how some of these coyote manifold options stack up with the 00 cobra r intake manifold. This is a great option to have imo.

Eatonualive281

Established Member
Yes. I know. Ive seen it done without the adapters.

I was speaking on the intake options compared to the 00r in terms of performance.

Users who are viewing this thread