5.4 DOHC to Coyote Intake adapters - now available >>

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
MMR is proud to release its new 5.4 Intake adapters to allow the use of ANY coyote manifold on a 5.4 DOHC using either 03/04 Cobra heads, Nvaigator Heads or GT500/Ford GT heads. Simple bolt on hardware will be included! We have also released the MMR throttle body adapter so that you can bolt on a cable activated throttle body from either a 87-93 Mustang GT or a 96-04 Mustang GT.

Order here: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...ain_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=486

From our site:

MMR Adapter Plates for 5.4 DOHC to Coyote intake manifolds.
These Simple adapters allow the use of ANY Coyote Manifold on a 5.4 with 4V engine/heads. Works with 03/04 Cobra heads, Navigator heads and Ford GT/GT500 heads . Works with MMR Road Runner, Boss, Ford Racing Cobra Jet etc. manifolds. 100% CNC machined, USA made 1/2 inch 6061 Billet aluminum. Includes hardware. See MMR Part # 444841 adapter to use round style cable actuated throttle body.

5.4%20to%20coyote%20adapters.jpg
5.4%20to%20coyote%20adapters%20installed.jpg
5.4%20to%20coyote%20adpaters%20installed%202.jpg

Last edited:

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Great another product to bump every week and clutter up the boards all over the internet. :shrug:

Admins...Shouldn't these posts be in the market section?

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
From what i have read, there is a little grinding on the sides of the Coyote manifold to make it fit a 5.4. The width of a 4.6 is about 1" less which means the coyote manifold will not fit.

Correct, unfortunately the coyote manifold is too wide for the 4.6, they only fit the 5.4 when used with the MMR adapters.

paulsauto

Established Member
Just curious how much boost the plastic intake could take??? 30+ or??? I was thinking of doing this but my tuner had reservations about running a lot of boost through a plastic intake

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just curious how much boost the plastic intake could take??? 30+ or??? I was thinking of doing this but my tuner had reservations about running a lot of boost through a plastic intake

We would suggest the MMR sheetmetal coyote intake with these adapapters for 25+ psi :beer:

SilverNotch

Established Member
What kind of power numbers do 5.4 dohc w/coyote intakes? Just curious please give us some n/a output numbers with various builds. Also, what size hood would you need to fit any of these intake on a new edge?

Users who are viewing this thread