5.3 BB Stroker race engine with supercar heads

dkehzrd

Id rather be drifting
Established Member
The motor is a 5.3 liter Big Bore Stroker utilizing the boss big bore block. The motor was blue printed and assembled by Eddie at Addiction Motorsports who is famous for making big power out of Modular Motors. All machine work was done by QMP Racing Engines.
So from top to bottom here is the build. At the top you have the Roush/Kiinsler ITB intake that was used on the Ford GT Le Mans race car. I believe there are only 2 or 3 of these in existence. This was a very hard piece to come by and came at a very steep cost. There are only a few intakes that will work with the supercar heads with the 4.6 spacing. Included with the intake is the carbon fiber bottom airbox tray that was used on the ford GT. Also includes injectors
Under the intake is a set of Ford GT Supercar heads that were gone through by Valley Head Service. 1mm larger valves, bronze guides, complete race valve job, titanium retainers and manley springs. Bullet Race cams spec’d specifically for this combination. ADV duration is over 250 degrees on int and ext. I have the cam card that I will give to the buyer

The short block is a big bore block with ROSS 13.5 to 1 compression pistons. Oliver billet I beam rods. A forged stroker crank that has been wing tipped, sharpened and lightened by QMP racing. Total seal race bearings and ARP everything for fastners.
Oiling is taken care of by a new Aviaid drysump system.
Also included is the cam driven distributor drive, MSD crank trigger, ATI super damper, Cobra R pulleys, Custom Kooks headers, and aftermarket high output alternator.

$12,000 plus shipping or local pickup in Los Angeles. I will also be selling without the intake for $10,000. Intake listed in another thread

IMG_8692.jpg IMG_1158.JPG IMG_8600.jpg 41846254_2218155018213335_1695164445736566784_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread