5.3 324" BB/S 2004 Competition Orange Mach 1 - 21k Miles

RedLiner

Established Member
It's time to put my Mach up for sale. I've owned it for almost 2 years and love this car, but starting a new chapter soon... was accepted to earn my commission in the Air Force so my career path will have me in training for over a year and would hate to have the car sit. SOLD!!!

Engine:
-Forged 5.3 324" Bottom End from VT Engines (CP pistons, Manley Rods, Forged Stroker Crank), 10:7:1 Compression
-Custom Cometic Head Gaskets, Darton Sleeves, ARP Hardware through entire motor
-Boss 330 Racing Ported Heads, Custom Grind Cams (Int: .226 Dur .495 lift /Exh: .230 Dur .478 lift), and 5" Ported Short Runner Intake
-ARH 1 3/4" Longtubes with 3" collector and 3" Offroad x-pipe going to 2.5" for the CB, SLP Powerflo Catback with MRT Tips
-ATI Damper, Meziere Electric Water Pump w/ Relay, JLT Carbon Fiber Ram Air Intake w/ Shaker Hookup, Accufab Throttle Body, PHP Intake Spacer
-Canton Coolant Reservoir, Canton Power Steering Tank(Not Installed), Canton 7 Quart Oil Pan w/ Windage Tray
-PA Performance Alternator (black)
-1500 miles on fresh rebuild (blew passenger side head gasket at a Fun Ford Event at MIR, motor was completely gone through with new parts).

Transmission:
-Hanlon Built 3650 w/ 26 spline input shaft, SFI QuickTime Bellhousing (gorilla shift forks, bronze pads, carbon synchro's)
-Spec Aluminum Flywheel, RAM HD Clutch spec'd by Bob Hanlon
-FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
-Pro 5.0 Shifter with solid shifter handle bushings
-1500 miles on complete setup

Rear:
-31 Spline Strange Axles w/ 3" studs
-03-04 Cobra Differential
-FRPP 4.30's
-Trickflow Differential Cover
-Welded Axle Tubes

Front Suspension:
-UPR K-member, a-arms, and 175lb 14" coilovers
-Strange 10 way Adjustable Struts
-UPR Extreme Bumpsteer Kit
-Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber Plates

Rear Suspension
-Stock Cut Springs (1 coil)
-Steeda Upper Control Arms
-UMI Lower Control Arms
-QA1 6 Way Adjustable Shocks
-UPR Anti-Rollbar
-Maximum Motorsports Full Length Subframe Connectors

Fuel/Air:
-39lb Cobra injectors
-03-04 Cobra tank w/ stock twin pumps
-90mm Lightning MAF

Other:
-SCT X-Cal 2
-MSD 2 Step
-SLP Line Lock
-RedLine Hood Struts
-Rear Seat Delete from RSD.com (still have stock rear seat)
-Mishimoto Catch Can
-Bangastang Radiator Cover
-Moroso Fuse Box Cover
-17x8 Original Front Wheels (new Nitto 555's 245/45/17) 17x9 AFS Rear Wheels (new Nitto 555R's 275/40/17)
-D-10 Bogart Wheels w/ MT ET Fronts & MT ET Drags (26x10x15) Rears, Engraved Center Caps, McGard Lug Nuts
-All Powdercoating/hydrodipping done by "blkGT500nca" (Valve Covers, Coil Covers, Intake, Timing Cover, & Shaker Bracket)
-ProWeld Bolts used throughout engine bay

I am probably forgetting a few things, but that is the majority. If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to send me a PM or contact me via cell phone at 304-582-4577 preferably by text or call between 4-9 PM EST. The car has gone a best of 10.97 @ 124 with a 1.42 60' on ET Streets (has not been ran on the full slicks) with stock front suspension and stock trans. It went 11.08 @ 128 with a 1.58 60' on ET Streets after the front suspension setup was installed & weight reduction, just could not get it to hook. I feel that once the suspension is dialed in that this car is capable of consistent 10.7x-10.8x with the 60' back down to low 1.4's or high 1.3's.

It made 463 rwhp and 386 rwtq on a very conservative tune (Chris at Excessive Motorsports) at 6800 rpm's and 23 degrees timing. This car still has all power accessories and A/C, I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. I am attaching my photobucket link and will be adding more pictures/video. I have the Ford certificate, dyno sheet, and a bunch of receipts. http://s7.photobucket.com/user/RedLiner38/library/2004 Comp O Mach 1?sort=3&page=1

3_zps636db83e.jpg

2_zps09383101.jpg

11_zps82c52219.jpg

9_zpsad476cf5.jpg

B012CDFD-E485-4959-8431-F0734A124531_zps2abtxrrz.jpg

Last edited:

Tofazfou

Established Member
Good guy seller. Clean ass mach. 10/10 would buy if I didn't already have a faster color.

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
nice looking ride man!! bet she runs good too!! if you sell the car without the cobra mirrors or just want to sell pm me! GLWS

RedLiner

Established Member
Bump for a sweet car and a great seller... Good luck sir

Thank you sir!

Beautiful car, looks even better in person. Looks new! Bump for a good seller.

Thanks man!

Not looking for any trades, but thank you anyway.

Congrats bro!! Bump for a good guy!!

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Good guy seller. Clean ass mach. 10/10 would buy if I didn't already have a faster color.

CO > SY :D

Beautiful car. I think I sold you that JLT? Bump for the best color Mach.

Yes sir you did and thank you!

Wow, is that one of the highest N/A horsepower Machs in existence?

As far as I know. There's another NA Mach in Georgia that makes 503-508 rwhp but has no accessories, Sullivan Intake, BigStuff 3, and revs it to 8500 on race gas. I'd say for being a primary street car on pump gas it's one of the highest rwhp NA Mach's.

nice looking ride man!! bet she runs good too!! if you sell the car without the cobra mirrors or just want to sell pm me! GLWS

Thanks man! I will keep you posted.

RedLiner

Established Member
Ben that you? lol what ya gonna buy now?

Lol I don't have my eyes set on anything specific as of now, probably wait until I get back from training.

Awesome car. And it has the traps to back up the dyno sheet.

Thanks man!

bump for a buddy and super clean car, i absolutely love this thing! sad to see it go though

I appreciate it sir!

Is this sold? What's price? Nego?

Still available and PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread