5.0 Turbo build w/CPR's prototype kit!!! Warning: Pic heavy!!!

CPRsm

Ceteris paribus, an auto car will be faster than a stick car but to me, the fun factor and satisfaction in rowing gears outweighs the couple extra losses I will take vs a comparably setup auto.

Everyone is different and to each their own.

Just my $.02
Exactly. Some are willing to give it up for the fun factor. I had one guy with a stick that I did a kit for and it build boost by 1900 and all in by 2700 or so. Plain retarded tire smoker. But he loved it lol. Me, as soon as I get some time to start playing w my car again, my TR6060 is coming OUT!

notchy444

Established Member
Ceteris paribus, an auto car will be faster than a stick car but to me, the fun factor and satisfaction in rowing gears outweighs the couple extra losses I will take vs a comparably setup auto.

Everyone is different and to each their own.

Just my $.02

So true man, Im one of the stick CPR cars. Im going auto when I wanna go full retard but for now just gonna have fun with a twin disk clutch and the MT82... I know its a ticking time bomb but thats why im building a 6r80.. backup hahaha feel free to PM me about the build as my car is at dustins shop now and iv seen and drove in a stick shift crp turbo car. made me sell my 730rwh paxton setup in less then 3 months... even tried the "Torque booster"/ wish I had a turbo mod :beer:

Vic2186

Established Member
Did you guys build a 80mm grey car?they just posted it up on badbowtie and it's raping everything

RFM50

Established Member
The grey car has a big JPC sticker on the back window.

Isn't that the car they built like a year ago that ran 9's with a Paxton and a stock long block?

Edit: sorry wrong car! Just realized you were talking about a turbo car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread