4V Crossover Delete / Cooling Modification

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
Correct, for the most part however we generally delete the T stat - 99% of the problems associated with bleeding the air is from the thermostat . Give us a call anytime for help!

im i reading that right? delete the thermostat. wouldnt there be issues with warming up the engine?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Depends on the application. When it comes to forced induction heat is your enemy, and although a slower warm up is likely there are many benefits to the cooler temps.

keith89

Established Member
im i reading that right? delete the thermostat. wouldnt there be issues with warming up the engine?

This is where an electric water pump and pwm fan/water pump controller come in handy. The pwm controller will control fan and pump speeds to ensure quick warm up and steady coolant temps.

97snakebite

Established Member
Thermostat housing question....The T-Stat i have moves inside in the housing Is there supposed to be a o-ring...There is nothing clamping down on the t-stat

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yes, you need to have the O ring for the type of thermostat, the seal/ oring usually comes with the thermostat from most auto part stores.

Users who are viewing this thread