4th Annual River City Mustang & All Ford Show - East Peoria, IL 9/13-14

SoundQ SVT

Established Member
Sept 13-14 Fourth Annual River City Mustang and All Ford Show – Uftring Auto Mall (East Peoria, IL)

This is the big one. Help support of SVTOA sponsoring dealer for their annual all Ford cruise-in and car show. Central Illinois Mustang Club and the Ford galaxy club will join our SVTOA chapter for a total of over 200 cars. Uftring will provide a barbeque and drive-in movie Saturday night for participants followed by a car show on Sunday. The SVTOA-HOI chapter will have a booth and support from SVTOA national.

* Sponsored by and located at: Uftring Automall, IL; Rt 117 and Rt 24, East Peoria, IL 61611

Event Itinerary

* Welcome Reception: Saturday, Sep 13. Car reception 6:00 - 8:00 pm, drive-in movie at the Uftring Automall at dusk for all show participants

* Car Show: Sunday, Sep 14, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm, Rain or Shine. Judging begins at 11:00 am, registration closes at 11:30 am.

* Host Hotel: Stoney Creek Inn - 309-694-1300 (ask for Show rates!)

* Note: all show entrants eligible to win a restored Ford Sales Service Gas Pump (must be present to win)

* Dash plaques presented to first 200 entrants

* Photo plaques presented to first 3 places in each class

* Seven "Best of" trophies presented

* Entry fee $12.00 prior to 09-01-03, $15.00 day of show

* Swap space $15.00, Cars for sale space $15.00

* Mail checks to: River City Mustang, P. O. Box 2806, East Peoria, IL 61611-2806

* Additional information: e-mail [email protected]

I hope you all are interested in coming for this show... I have been to it the past 2 years and it is huge!! Last year's show had nearly 200 entrants and it rained all morning! Just think how big it will be if it is nice out!

Also.... I have a secret... the new 2005 Mustang will be there on display... :beer: but don't tell anyone!! :coolman:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Uftring Automall, hah. I wouldn't take a car from them if they paid me. They were jerks and didn't hold true to their word, screwed me out of a GT :kaboom:

Their loss. I left there and the very next dealership I went to I found my Cobra, bought it 6 days later :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread