4K Miles 2017 Mustang GT MT-82 Coyote 5.0 Manual Transmission Ford OEM

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
My point exactly. Its like this website is full of ignorant and rude teenage kids. Not one serious person in here.
the problem you have there sport is you hammered the mods out of the gate for doing their job. then bitched about how unwelcoming the site has been when you haven't been anywhere but here. your post read like you have the feelings of a 12 year old who thinks she is being picked on. you brought this on yourself.

LOL THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT ^^^^^ Keep digging your own graves.

A bunch of clowns reside here.

MANY other people in the mustang world say svtp members are dumpsters filled with trash. Wanted to see the place for myself. And yes, you just proved their point in less then 24hours. Congratulations. From the mods, to the members, this place is trash. Enjoy being a troll, I could care less. Last time I will ever sign in this trashcan, refuse to be apart of such a grimey community.

FJohnny

Established Member
I think if you look honestly within yourself you'll have to admit that just maybe you tried to bring it onto yourself to prove your own point about the site. Sure, you got victimized a little after (and maybe a bit before) you did this.

To typecast a large population (all members) for the actions of a select few is pretty unfair. I think the least you should do is one more post apologizing to the thousands of members you had no interaction with. Well? Out with it.

And while you are at it perhaps you should include your English teacher in the apology. In your last sentence you misspelled grimy, a bad enough blunder, but in using 'apart' instead of 'a part' you changed the meaning 180 degrees. Please feel free to be apart from us.

And you owe me an apology because I hate being an online dick and you made me be that guy. Now I hate me. And that's on you.

All the best anyway.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0479.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PC03GT

Established Member
LOL THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT ^^^^^ Keep digging your own graves.

A bunch of clowns reside here.

MANY other people in the mustang world say svtp members are dumpsters filled with trash. Wanted to see the place for myself. And yes, you just proved their point in less then 24hours. Congratulations. From the mods, to the members, this place is trash. Enjoy being a troll, I could care less. Last time I will ever sign in this trashcan, refuse to be apart of such a grimey community.

The only clown here is you, actually an ASSCLOWN......leave your feelings at home

Last edited:

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread