465’s In fore hat

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
I’m looking to swap pumps to the Walbro 465’s I already have complete fore return system and I am aware they make a different style hat for them but has anyone made them fit in any other hat? I haven’t dropped my tank yet to see which one I have but the system is only about two years old so my fingers are crossed... once I drop my tank I will be sending pics of it to fore to see which one it is exactly

MG0h3

Established Member
I know they were offering a hat swap program a ways back.

I’ve had my kit coming up on 2yrs and it came with 465s.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
Hmm yea I have spoke with them directly and also Malcolm about it but I think I’m going to just buy the pumps and see what happens worse case scenario they don’t fit and I swap hats just not looking to spend a ton of money on it at the moment

MG0h3

Established Member
I'd do the same. Or like you said call FORE the min. you get the hat out and give them the PN.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
FYI Its $150 to convert to a 3 hat btw. If ur pumps are too old Fore will take ur double pumper back and credit u $350 if someone wanted to upgarde to a triple hat. Pretty good deal imo.

I know they were offering a hat swap program a ways back.

I’ve had my kit coming up on 2yrs and it came with 465s.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
FYI Its $150 to convert to a 3 hat btw. If ur pumps are too old Fore will take ur double pumper back and credit u $350 if someone wanted to upgarde to a triple hat. Pretty good deal imo.
That is a good deal my pumps are 2 years old same as my hat just upgrading pumps because I want to run e85 now but it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have the option of a third pump for down the road

Users who are viewing this thread