425whp Turbo Busa vs 1750whp UGR 2R TT Lambo Gallardo

musclefan21

Established Member
Oh my god!!!! Did those things just hit 185mph in like 2 seconds?? Insane

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
How the hell do you get 425WHP from a motorcycle?!? That's just pure insanity!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
my thread was better...just saying :)

seriously though there was a guy talking smack on the forums with a 600whp turbo busa that was a built race bike. I wonder how something like the R package car that made 2005whp would do against it.

Remember when 400rwhp was a lot? lol

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
my thread was better...just saying :)

seriously though there was a guy talking smack on the forums with a 600whp turbo busa that was a built race bike. I wonder how something like the R package car that made 2005whp would do against it.

Remember when 400rwhp was a lot? lol

This car was a 2R and I believe had more boost left from what I read. The 2000whp was a 3R but the only one. The record half mile car recently though was the new mystery X Package. It shit on everything else. In the Busa forum thread they said bike owner might strap on a 40R make like 500whp+ and walk the Lambo next time if he can put it all down.

Last edited:

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
To me it seems like the bike was in the wrong gear for that speed. He should've been down 1 more. Maybe the results would've been different. Having said that; I've never driven a turbo bus before so who knows...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
To me it seems like the bike was in the wrong gear for that speed. He should've been down 1 more. Maybe the results would've been different. Having said that; I've never driven a turbo bus before so who knows...

This was the bike rider's review of the race from the Busa forum:

"Hey guys sorry for the "laggy" response time :hys:

Kisco, that was an amazing race and your car is a complete monster!

I will bring you guys up to date on how the night went. The start speed in the video was actually a little lower then I tested for, I ended up leaving from 60, not a 70 roll. The first time we went out, I set the pace at 70 and we tried a couple pulls and both the S1000RR bike and 2R both thought my speedo may be off and I was going faster then 70, so we agreed to pace the S1000RR. Yesterday I ended up putting the gopro & gps on the bike yesterday just to make sure, and it turns out 70 on my speedo is a true 70mph. As you can see from my vids, from a 70 in 2nd I am making about 5psi of boost pressure, where as from a 60 I need to build boost.

No excuses! From a 70 roll the race would have looked different, but there is still no way I would have won. You guys can't imagine how hard that car pulls. The higher the speeds the bigger the gap would have gotten. At best I would have stayed side by side for a little longer until he walked away. Forget about this video and take my word for it, we had a couple miss runs and all the YouTube videos in the world can't describe how hard that car pulls up top.

Fadi is a great guy with one nasty 2R! Since we only live a few miles from each other we may try another 70 roll again depending on how the summer goes.

Ok, time to get back to my Sunday plans-"

Users who are viewing this thread