$400

Kevins89notch

Established Member
It was a 130 mile drive each way to get these, but I think it was worth it. I hate the factory seats in my cobra! No more will I have that lower back problems after a drive....

283619.jpg

283616.jpg

283617.jpg

283618.jpg

283620.jpg

283621.jpg

Other than the slight stain, which will probably come out, and the stitching for the recaro logo on the stained seat being a little lose, they look brand new! I tested them in my garage for a couple minutes and they feel great.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
lol, I should have seen that coming. My stockers are PERFECT! Not a sign of wear at all. They will be going into storage. My cobra is staying stock. I literally just can't drive it more than 30 minutes without being in pain. I can drive my 89 notch 22 hours straight and feel fine. 2 hours in my cobra and I honestly hurt.

Plus, having some recaros will be a little something to make me stand out at shows. I know a guy with a stock, low mile 96 mystic. He went to numerous shows, and couldn't win. he put a saleen s351 or so spoiler on it, and wins all the time. Its that little bit that makes him stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread