40 and my first ford

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
So not going to bullsh!t. I have been a chevy and an import guy my whole life. Raised in MN you see your fare share of mustangs, even in the winter,lol.

So I had a 06 350z for 10+ years and in those years I had it 480/590/720hp on the V6(VQ) motor with twin turbo's.
After that become slow to me. I decided to sell off the drive train. and go LS with twins. It was a year project, but got it up and running and tuned on 20psi with twin 6266's at over 800@ the tires it was fun... But was more like 5 minutes of fun and 5 hours of work... That became old fast. So I sold it to a buddy and began the search.

I was looking for a 62-65 nova with a big block. But either it was BB and stock suspension or done up suspension and a small block. While looking at cars I noticed a trend almost everybody that listed a trade had the 03-04 cobra as a possablie trade. So I started looking at them too. I found my car in Washington. I am very happy with my purcahse. I have done a couple small things change spark plugs,change out the twin 340's for twin 450's. and had Casey tune it to e85. Very haopy and just thought I would share.

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
DSC05235.JPG

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! Your old 350Z was a beast, and that '03 Cobra is even nastier. Welcome to the Ford family. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread