4# pulley help

icehoc8

Established Member
I just bought a 4# pulley used from a guy on this board, don't remember his name. Anyway it came with no bolts or hardware, just the engine stop strap. Where can I purchase some hardware? I e-mailed JDM to see if they sell the hardware nut have not gotten a response, do they sell the hardware? Also if I put the 4# lower and a 2-3# upper pulley will I need a new belt? Thanks

:coolman:

icehoc8

Established Member
his name is gary perry aka the Riffer. He sounds like a nice guy. Do you know him?

01blkL

Established Member
No I don't know him well. I am just wondering who else has dealed with this guy.?

icehoc8

Established Member
The pulley is in good shape and I would do business w/him again. I forgot to ask details, until I received it. Do you know where I could get the hardware? Thanks

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Who's pulley is it?

JDM contact JDM 732 780 0770

If it is someone else, contact them.

Good Luck.

Don's Bolt

Blown Stang
Established Member
Is it a JDM caged pulley, and did it come with a cage?

If so you use the bolts that are on the engine.

does it look like this JDM's
2a3b4910.jpg

or like this PSP/JLP
L_Pulley_LRG.gif

icehoc8

Established Member
Its JDM pulley that did not come with the cage. I talked to the guy I bought it from and he was telling me that trying to mount it on the factory cage is a pain in the azz. Instead I am going to run it w/o the cage, directly on the spindle. He said most people do that and that when you remove the factory pulley from the cage it actually wraps it a little.

JeffsLightning

Established Member
If it's a JDM pulley it WON'T work without the factory cage. You should have just called JDM up and bought an interchangable caged pulley. Your choice of 2,4 or 6#.. Good luck...

Users who are viewing this thread