(4) Fikse Mag 18" x 9.5" w/ 8" backspacing

goat-ee

Established Member
1 DAY LEFT ON EBAY!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/261316413713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

1st let me start by saying, that I really don't know the details of fitment of these wheels to our cars very well. Here is what I do know. They are 18" x 9.5" wide, 4.5" Ford bolt pattern (Mustang).

Where things get fuzzy is the backspacing. I don't really know the exact backspacing, but when measured from the backside of the mounting flange to the backside of rim, it shows 8". From what I understand the proper backspacing for the 2005-14 Mustangs on a 9.5" wide wheel should be about 7"? If I were going to keep them, I would buy (4) Eibach concentric 1" spacers and go on my way. With that said, I will not refund money for non-fitment on your car. I will take any measurement anyone wants, with a picture of the result. And anything else to help you determine the proper fitment.

TO REMOVE ALL DOUBT ABOUT THE SIZE AND BACKSPACE OF THESE WHEELS I STRONGLY SUGGEST CALLING FIKSE AND ASKING THEM @ 1-877-856-7311. THE NUMBER ON THE WHEELS IS F180A20 3397 2295 (see pic).

E6B6CB68-orig_zpsd7fe6333.jpg

Now with that of the way, these are new, old stock wheels, and are still in the boxes. They don't appear to have even been put on car at all, and have NOT had tires installed. I would like to say they are mint, but they do have very minor, and I mean VERY minor handling imperfections. And i'm only saying that in the interest of complete disclosure. If these weren't wheels on the very high end of custom wheels, I wouldn't even mention anything not being perfect. But I realize that i'm selling to very picky buyers, with high expectations and I want the next owner to know exactly what he is getting. All the wheels come with center cap and valve stems from Fikse, and even they scream hand made, high quality. Lugnuts are NOT included. I like to think I have been around some nice cars and motorcycles in my 48 years, but these wheels really are works of art!! It's almost impossible to exaggerate the quality of these wheels. They really put your car on another level that few Mustangs will ever see. They are very lightweight. I weighed one and according to my bathroom scale, they weight 21#/each.

I started a thread about these wheels and backspacing when I bought the wheels. Here is the link to it http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ing-these-fikse-wheels-work.html#post13536122

So that brings me to the price. New they are close to $1000/each, $4000/set. Fikse Wheels - 28 Day Shipment Guarantee!! 3 Year Warranty on all FIKSE Wheels. Fikse.com I don't expect to sell these for what Fikse price would be. I decided to not keep them for my car and give my buddy the profits for the wheels. He is needing the $ pretty bad at the moment. So with all of that said. I'm building the shipping price into the wheels, so if someone is local, I will obviously reflect that in the price.

I realize these are expensive and the new owner will want reassurance that you'll be getting what your paying for with an honest description. To put your mind at ease, check out my eBay feedback, I have been a member there since 1998 with 100% positive feedback...NEVER a negative...EVER!! eBay Feedback Profile for bargainlaptop . Also look at my feedback here on svtperformance as well. Please PM here, email at [email protected] or call/text at 816-517-8810 Dan with any questions.

I WANT TO SAY THIS AGAIN, SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION LATER. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON THESE WHEELS DUE TO FITMENT ISSUES. CALL FIKSE TO CONFIRM WHAT THEY WILL AND WILL NOT FIT. THE NUMBER IS 1-877-856-7311

FikseWheels_zps13bcabc8.jpg

IMAG0579_zpsbbc80ea1.jpg

IMAG0581_zps9fff96c5.jpg

IMAG0585_zps65835d6c.jpg

IMAG0583_zps57222c75.jpg

IMAG0587_zps7b1c4a7a.jpg

IMAG0589_zps2b68d87c.jpg

Last edited:

goat-ee

Established Member
So, shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states, i'm asking $1000. OBO
Life is changing as we speak, need to clear out of the garage. This is incredibly cheap for what your getting!!!

Last edited:

goat-ee

Established Member
Lowered to $1000 shipped. What am I missing here, a bargain for sure!! Where else can you touch this price for new wheels shipped?!?!?

goat-ee

Established Member
Re-listed on eBay. I would consider a direct trade for a Circle D 2c or 3c converter, and I mean a straight trade with no money changing hands on either end.

Users who are viewing this thread