4.6L 3V V8 Engine/Transmission/Harness Low Mileage

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
4.6L 3V V8 Engine/Transmission/Harness Low Mileage

Looking to make that V6 sound like a V8?

Well, I am pulling the STOCK engine from my 2009 Ford Mustang Bullitt. This engine was meticulously maintained. The engine never had any problems. Engine has right above 23,000 miles. It has always been serviced properly with Ford Motorcraft synthetic oil at proper intervals. Engine was never supercharged, turbocharged, tuned on e85, or disassembled. Stock plugs, injectors, coils.

The most modified the engine was included and was limited to –
Kooks LT Headers with Catted X Pipe
FRPP Hot Rod Cams
FRPP Intake Manifold
FRPP 62mm TB
JLT 110mm CAI
Corsa Sport Axlebacks #14311

Car made 353rwhp/325rwtq and pulled like a [insert innuendo here]

I will be including all the shiznit with the engine including the manifold, tb, intake, ecu, engine harness, k-member too with A-arms. I will not be including the body harness or the dash cluster. Let me make that clear – I will not be including, selling, or try to be convinced to sell my stock Bullitt gauge cluster.

Included:
-4.6L 3V V8 SOHC
-TR-3650 5-Speed Manual Transmission
-K Member
-Stock Drive Shaft and Stock Shifter (stock shifter is crap and I would suggest upgrading immediately)
-Engine Harness
-Fuel Pump
-Everthing from manifold, tb, to intake
-A arms
-ECU
-Clutch/Flywheel
- that ought to cover it.

I am not responsible for you trying to put this into your sixxer and helping you complete the project. I will give you my advice and input on stuff, but I honestly cannot assist you with every small intricate detail.

The engine will be pulled out at my shop.

1.I can freight ship it at your own cost, I’ll just get a pallet and load the sucker on it and we will go over the details of how much it will cost.

2.Pick it up with your own vehicle.

3.I will deliver this to your front door. I will deliver up to 300-400 miles. I will charge you for just fuel. When I arrive, you will need to figure out how to remove this from my bed.

4.I am traveling to North Carolina for Christmas. I am happy to meet you for free in the Greensboro/Winston/High Point area.

FINAL and foremost, let me get to the price.

PRICE: $3,250 OBO + Fees + whatever you decide from my slew of delivery options. Payment is only accepted in CASH or PAYPAL.

1_zpsad3de683.jpg

2_zps51e7ed6d.jpg

4_zpsc004e427.jpg

6_zps63bf6f0e.jpg

8_zps21a1dd90.jpg

11_zps66226ef7.jpg

Last edited:

08mustanggt

Established Member
Would you sell the engine itself and are the hot rod cams included? Thanks. And if interested for your new engine, ive also got a turbo kit for sale. Thanks.

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
The engine is completely stock, I just threw that info in on the extent it was modified and the power it had.

Looking to sell it all as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread