(4) 17x9 OEM Factory Chrome 2003 Cobra Wheels Forsale

PA SNAKE

Established Member
I have (4) 17x9 OEM Factory Chrome 2003 Cobra Wheels Forsale (Just the wheels no tires). There is No curb rash, No scrapes, there's nothing wrong with them, I simply upgraded my wheels & tires to 18's. (Pictures Below)

These are not AFS wheels, these came with the car from the factory.

~~ I would prefer to sell these locally to avoid the shipping costs if possible ~~ (I’m located in the Philadelphia area. If YOU would like in inquire on how much they would cost to ship, please feel free to call UPS and provide them with this information: I will be happy to drop them off at UPS. The buyer is responsible for the additional shipping & insurance charges.

Height: 16 inches
Length: 21 inches
Width: 21 inches
Weight: 65 lbs
My Zip Code: 18974
You’re Zip Code: xxxxxxxxx

I am asking $525.00 for the wheels (not including shipping). If you are interested or if you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] ... Thanks, Rick

wheels5.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels3.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels1.jpg

03'Darin

Established Member
What's your best price picked up? I have a customer that is getting ready to buy a new package deal of tires and wheels but may consider buying your wheels and using his old tires (he doesn't have chrome wheels).

03'Darin

Established Member
My customer wants the wheels. Give me your contact # please so he can arrange pick up.

Last edited:

03'Darin

Established Member
Darin... I'm not sure if we PM'd on this topic or not... but if you are still interested, please PM me back or email me at [email protected]. I have someone who want to look at them this week.. so please let me know..

Thanks,

Rick

My guy wants the wheels. I e-mailed you for contact info. He has cash and wants to come down and pick them up as soon as possible.

Darin

Users who are viewing this thread