4.10 gears and clutch/pressure plate F/S

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
guys,
i have some stuf sitting around my garage that im just not going to use.
i have some 4.10 8.8 rear end ring and pinion, in box and ready to ship.
I only changed them out because i stepped my rear gears down for my turbo setup. $110 shipped.SOLD!!

also i have a slightly used hi clamp clutch and mcloud pressure plate that i got from promotion when i got my tranny.
both items have 322 miles on them. they are basicly brand new.
$140 shipped for the clutch and pressure plate.

I can post pics if you want but they are priced for a quick sale.
paypal accepted but must pay the 3.5% paypal fees.
thanks
J
paypal is
[email protected]

EDIT: added to post
also i may have a twin disc clutch for sale too. it will also come with the flywheel.
i spent over 1100 dollors on it. with less than 2000 miles on it.
the clutch will handle 1000 hp. I love this clutch, but now that my trans is broke im really thinking of going with an auto. make me an offer.
also my let go of my broken promotion built trans with possible broken main gear( the one that the input shaft spins, cause it doesnt spin any gear right now)

feel free to pm me offers on these if intrested
would also have a firewall adjuster, adjustable clutch cabe,and quadrant F/S too, if i decide to go with and auto.

also for sale is
stock fpdm with bracket $90 shipped
F1 racing cromolly 12lb flywheel $90 shipped
pro 5.0 T45 shifter with MGM blue handle $120 shipped.

the twin disc clutch, shifter and trans are a maybe on the sale right now cause im just pricing out autos right now and havent made up my mind on weather i want to just fix the T45 or go auto yet.
thanks for looking
J

Last edited:

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
forgot to mention the clutch is a 26 spline rated to 800hp
th_101_0717.jpg

Last edited:

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
clutch and pressure plate are on hold for a few days.
something gave out on my trans last night and untill i know for sure its the trans and not the clutch im gonna hold on to this one till i know for sure its not a clutch problem

no_slow_svt

2 wheeled dork
Established Member
also i may have a twin disc clutch for sale too. it will also come with the flywheel.
i spent over 1100 dollors on it. with less than 2000 miles on it.
the clutch will handle 1000 hp. I love this clutch, but now that my trans is broke im really thinking of going with an auto. make me an offer.
also my let go of my broken promotion built trans with possible broken main gear( the one that the input shaft spins, cause it doesnt spin any gear right now)

feel free to pm me offers on these if intrested
would also have a firewall adjuster, adjustable clutch cabe,and quadrant F/S too, if i decide to go with and auto.
thanks
J

Users who are viewing this thread