3D cobra

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
3D cobra emblem

3D cobra emblem limited production with custom drilled with 3m nozzle on rear for nitrous purge through mouth of cobra. People have mixed feelings about these but never had emblem get so much attention. Plus with nitrous purge nothing beats the looks you get. These very rarely come on the market.

I paid 300$ in 2010. Would like 175 obo +$10 shipping located on east coast.
6204435814_9f93c46225.jpg

Last edited:

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
updated with pic. If you want exact detail pics let me know. Since i bought this i haven't seen any come on the market.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Because of the mixed feelings on these, they really don't tend to sell well at the prices sellers want for them.
I can offer $100 on it. Send me a PM if you're interested. Would this ship from the U.K.(your listed location)---is that the "east coast" that you were referring to?

PhaidOut

Established Member
LoL Yes there are mixed feelings on them, but He should get that no problem. Still plenty of people that want one and there not any to be had.

john3883

Slow Poke
Established Member
thanks guys, Yeah i'll get back to you if no one else shows interest. Its only been on the board for 12 hours. These don't come up for sale often or anymore. Plus like i said the custom built in nitrous purge on this is second to none. I plan on selling my cobra so figured no need for this.

I had a local friend who wanted to buy but he has other plans for car. Yeah I ship United States Postal Service anywhere in the U.S. I do live over in Silverstone mile from the Track. Anyone seen the Hennessey Venom GT?

Users who are viewing this thread