392 charger build update

OneSlowV

Established Member
Back seat, spare tire, passenger seat, jack amongst a few other things

When I’m done with the charger I plan on working on the ranger next . I’m sure fbo some e85 dragpack would be a killer 12 second truck no problems. Though would love to put a upgraded turbo on it

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OneSlowV

Established Member
How the car sits with the new drag suspension setup red car is mine vs stock black car

Attachments

• C5EE2716-B144-4A1B-859B-CE1CD66E84DB.jpeg
    C5EE2716-B144-4A1B-859B-CE1CD66E84DB.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 0DB0D1B0-D6D5-47AE-94F5-F3BCFFC29345.jpeg
    0DB0D1B0-D6D5-47AE-94F5-F3BCFFC29345.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 93

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
He told me most dodge folk are dumb like I think to lol .He said it’s all in the tuning for converter he is gonna custom spec me one to run can’t wait .

I have a feeling you are going to shock some people with the converter results.
Hopefully you can isolate the converter to just that change for testing to eliminate other variables.

OneSlowV

Established Member
I have a feeling you are going to shock some people with the converter results.
Hopefully you can isolate the converter to just that change for testing to eliminate other variables.

Yes so my next mod will be the victor Intake ported . I wanna run at the the track before I do converter to see the change in 60 ft . But honestly anything in the 1.4s would be a huge win in my book for a fbo car . I’ve talked to jay and he wants me to do a 4200 converter from circle D and I’m game .

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Yes so my next mod will be the victor Intake ported . I wanna run at the the track before I do converter to see the change in 60 ft . But honestly anything in the 1.4s would be a huge win in my book for a fbo car . I’ve talked to jay and he wants me to do a 4200 converter from circle D and I’m game .

Man with this cooler weather it should get good for you. Too bad you are so far up north. Come down here and get some if this low D/A and shut the naysayers up.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Man with this cooler weather it should get good for you. Too bad you are so far up north. Come down here and get some if this low D/A and shut the naysayers up.

Best I’ve raced in is 400 da here I’ll be trying to get a rental here for some negative da . The record is held by a guy that ran in -2200 da lol . I plan on beating it in positive da

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Best I’ve raced in is 400 da here I’ll be trying to get a rental here for some negative da . The record is held by a guy that ran in -2200 da lol . I plan on beating it in positive da

Man that’s a hell of a goal right there. Good luck with it. I cant wait to see you do it

OneSlowV

Established Member
I just ordered a converter through Jay so we shall see what it does when I go to the track in late November or December

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Awesome. Can't wait for results.

My SP lease is up in about 6 months, I really want a HC but if not I'll be in a new SP and will be considering a converter for sure.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
If it picks up 2 tenths or more I’d be happy could be all I need to run 10s

I have a plan for a 10 second slip this winter, but it will involve a 10lb bottle of compressed atmosphere...I don't have the patience for all these installs and testing :)

Just need to get off my lazy ass and get it installed already.

OneSlowV

Established Member
I have a plan for a 10 second slip this winter, but it will involve a 10lb bottle of compressed atmosphere...I don't have the patience for all these installs and testing :)

Just need to get off my lazy ass and get it installed already.

Lol well that’s the way to do it . But I wanna really try the fbo route first .

bigja01cobra

Established Member
interestingly not using the transbrake feature. Does the transbrake feature not do that much to the 60ft on these cars?

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Considering she went 1.62 as i recall, she don't need it. If there's more in it, it will be wild.

I looked up the shop/team, its in Minnesota. Brainerd is a great track and they've actually had some really good winter weather up there already, so I'm guessing she was running in amazing conditions. Impressive either way.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Ran across this article today. I wonder what track she's racing at?
Either way, she's getting it:
Dodge Challenger 1320 Runs an 11.37 Quarter Mile with Three Simple Upgrades | Torque News

Wheels/tries/lightweight battery are said to be only mods....

It was rock falls raceway and da 1092 ft . I know she had those mods and seats out . Seems like that suspension is helping the 1320 out and I believe gears if i remember correctly. Also wonder what fuel she was running ?

Users who are viewing this thread