36 hp and 20 tq on a JLT CAI kit

Rio

awesome! i'm ordering from Tucker next week, along with a 2.80, gords HE, and pro 5.0..........considering a port job at same time as well.........i cant wait!

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
WOW!! I really like that intake and I am planning on buying one but those gains seem a little out of the realm of what a CAI can do. I wonder if there were other contributing factors to that gain. A/F change? Engine temp. differences? Outside weather?

Last edited:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Must come from that lb of extra boost you gain from it. Hey Kevin, Sorry I didnt call today. A hangover at my age last alot longer that I thought it would. Couldn't seem to roll my A$$ out of bed for nothing. I'll call tomorrow.......

poppakap

The Anti Rice
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Must come from that lb of extra boost you gain from it. Hey Kevin, Sorry I didnt call today. A hangover at my age last alot longer that I thought it would. Couldn't seem to roll my A$$ out of bed for nothing. I'll call tomorrow.......

I bet you are right about that pound of boost. No problem about tonight but looking foward to hookin up.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
seat of the pants is very noticeable on my car. VERY noticeable.

And the blower whine is outstanding.

J15BIG

Established Member
2 Questions:

What is the cobra A/F ratio stock?
If the CAI leans out your mixture, how much does it lean it out?

Tucker

In most tests I've done the A/F is still way rich. I had a 3.2 pulley the JLT CAI and exhaust and was still in the 10's low low 10's.

Great results Man!!!! The best I've seen so far. Send me a copy of the dyno sheet to put on the web site.

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by Tucker
In most tests I've done the A/F is still way rich. I had a 3.2 pulley the JLT CAI and exhaust and was still in the 10's low low 10's.

Great results Man!!!! The best I've seen so far. Send me a copy of the dyno sheet to put on the web site.

you should try contacting the member who posted it on ymr.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Tucker
Send me a copy of the dyno sheet to put on the web site.

That's what I want to see is some dyno sheets. But i'm orderng the jlt in a few weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread